Re: req :This War is mine final cut

Post by rudm09 »

I want it too!

Myth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Myth »

I'm having a really hard time finding any values by referencing what the older versions of tables where looking for as well. Would really appreciate an update for this.

Edit: I can change/freeze the float value of time starts at 0 ends at 1 only after the third day and same goes with items which are a 4byte from the our stuff stack in the final cut scenario. If I do a n y t h i n g before then the client crashes idk why.
Last edited by Myth on Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi sir..same goes here..i try..ce..but crashes..maybe i m not good as all the other sifu..table..hope an assist by the grandmaster table..appreciated

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Was curious what's this all about, regarding the title (that's how i select them :roll: ) (not my thing though), anyway is quite easy to hack it..tried it on a recent non-steam of this version with the dlc included...i made only one option, since yeah, i don't know what to do in this game, i'm at day 4, bored the hell out of me...

Ok, so back to the thing, activate the script and you'll have the possibility to add as many items your heart will desire, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T CLICK ON GRAB ALL.. just select some item and then TAKE and click the hell of that button, same thing for each item.It can be done much easily, but i don't know what to do in this game, i don't have the weapons yet.

Option:
Ins [On/Off] Inventory (Add)

I hope it might work also for your version dudes and dudettes!

PS: in case it doesn't work, guide after what is in my script and add it in yours, i saved some in codelist ;) :ph34r: !.

Your girl,
V.
Attachments
This War of Mine.CT
Recent version NON-STEAM
(2.91 KiB) Downloaded 1502 times

noobknight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noobknight »

I don't know if anyone is still interested but a table for item without decrease (use the take button and not the grab all) and quick build item.
I was able to find quick plant, water and alcohol build. Still trying to understand how quick search and health works. Maybe someone can help?
Attachments
This War of Mine.CT
(8.24 KiB) Downloaded 1275 times
Last edited by noobknight on Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CorgiZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CorgiZwei »

noobknight wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:30 pm
I don't know if anyone is still interested but a table for item without decrease (use the take button and not the grab all) and quick build item.
Thank you!

LordNecron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordNecron »

noobknight wrote:
I was able to find quick plant, water and alcohol build. Still trying to understand how quick search and health works. Maybe someone can help?
Heya, it worked great for a long time but it doesn't anymore. Any hope to update this, please?

SpeezRunnaZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpeezRunnaZ »

LordNecron wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:06 pm
noobknight wrote:
Heya, it worked great for a long time but it doesn't anymore. Any hope to update this, please?
Hi!
(not mine!) but try this :: viewtopic.php?t=18374
its for 6.0.0 final cut GOG version and it works fine :ph34r:

LordNecron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordNecron »

SpeezRunnaZ wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:49 am
LordNecron wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:06 pm
noobknight wrote:
Hi!
(not mine!) but try this :: viewtopic.php?t=18374
its for 6.0.0 final cut GOG version and it works fine :ph34r:
Not used with this one but thank you, it seems it works for steam version.

Been years I play this game, normal trainers in first versions were adding auto healthy (no hungry/injuries ...), infinite items if you don't grab them all but click on one... then everything went gone with last versions, even from same creators. Kind of sad, so thank you for your reply with something working (for now!) :)

edit: restarted a new game and this time the table doesn't work at all when I try "enable"... hah... oh well...

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

LordNecron wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:21 am

Not used with this one but thank you, it seems it works for steam version.

Been years I play this game, normal trainers in first versions were adding auto healthy (no hungry/injuries ...), infinite items if you don't grab them all but click on one... then everything went gone with last versions, even from same creators. Kind of sad, so thank you for your reply with something working (for now!) :)

edit: restarted a new game and this time the table doesn't work at all when I try "enable"... hah... oh well...

Hi,
did you close cheat engine while doing a new game?
if you use "enable" and you are not deactivating it when it will >stick< to the game injected.
restart the complete game, attach table and don't close cheat engine.
Im using the table with the steam version without problems, but I also write own tables cuz this I know why ppls might have problems with tables, mostly they close the table if not needed = it won't inject again until the game is restart.