[Payment offered for Service] Field of Glory Empires and Field of Glory II - Immortal Fire

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
EpirusWarrior
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[Payment offered for Service] Field of Glory Empires and Field of Glory II - Immortal Fire

Post by EpirusWarrior »

Greetings. First of all I would like to thank you as community. You guys have provided for the rest of us free of charge. some of the best tables.
Again thank you and know that you are well respected from us.[ Not all the time money is equal to respect. Respect is earned. And with that others will do the same thing helping you one day. This is why this community with table makers deserve respect.

Please to all of you who download these tables in chat engine forums, take some time to thank those who have provided with tables EX : Cielos
Sunbeam and many others..
In the end nor it hurts to thank them, nor has cost you a thing
Think of how much work they put in it. So show full respect. { and no I'm not drunk in case anyone wonders is not shameful to thank community members who take their time out of their lifes to assist you for free on top of all. You should be honored for they taking their time out of their lifes to help you out for free [and time is much worth than money, money comes and goes time doesn't come back. They could have easily invested that time else where, so show some respect please.]
In the end of the day is a service, that table you don't count it as service leisure or if it fall on other categories is ultimately a service, they providing for free while you relaxing.

*With you I mean ever member and guest of this community who downloads those tables.

-----
Rant Skip if you prefer to go on the point as is mostly Off Topic frustration:

OT :I requested to add options at fearlessrevolution being a lifetime Plus member along another user , the request got ignored. Conclusion pay them monthly, when they cannot deliver a minimal request. Most of the tables are available for free here and Fearlessrevolution site. Instead I went in long conversation with one of Moderators on Politics. I opened a thread that specified Games that are not worthy playing because they feature Propaganda and politics.
Instead of professional business conduction, the Mod gave a speech on Politics which had nothing to do with my thread while ignoring the request. Even made passive aggressive threads indirectly. Not a proper way to conduct a business. My politics have nothing to do with business and I will keep them no matter what some random dude says. I don't care of your views nor I expect others but if anyone mention I will respond..

I don't care what your politics views are and don't like to know and I hope and like to not influence anyone. Simply politics keep it to yourself and I to myself. When you as company are competing in market for market share and consumers, when you get in politics you alienate your consumers and waste their time , which in the end risk eventually to leave and go to your competitors. Im not paying to give brief on politics, I'm paying for specific service for a reason. Business focus, cut the bs, as politics do nothing for me.

My thread was in fact in regards to games that spin a relentless lobby and aggressively propagandize their own personal politics [from CEO of the company which is the main factor, to the rest] into paying customers and the product which cost at ridiculous prices because of aggressive marketing and putting their own norm on price, to add insult to the injury with more paid addons and paid credits. My point was that this kind of games don't deserve to be given a single penny. Due to aggressive marketing through corrupted magazines, they keep their type of artificial monopoly.
Not only they are super greedy as example : EA,Bethesda which use all kind of methods [illegal preying methods as loot boxes into kids, among many others] for monetization practices, on top of the 60$ base for the game, but they force their studio political propaganda and leaning into market, ultimately annoying and alienating majority of their own customers.

I was respecting the rules, but most importantly I'm paying for service every month with subscription. Lack of customer service and cliches are the reason why business fail or ignored on long term. Not competitive enough and meeting demands, in today market where there is potential and talent will get in and are getting in, Fearlessrevolution as example on top of others planning to. What they doing is hiring couple of programmers, and them self only offering their services and taking profits. There are others talented who program them self and have knowledge first hand that are trying to get get in the market which yesterday was ruled by artificial monopolies[ due mainstreamization from aggressive marketing] .

To make the story short, I don't know why I'm paying every month when they give me speeches and censor, instead of doing business as every professional company which charge you monthly but deliver a request. I have to wait when condition are meet despite the fact I paid for lifetime and on top monthly for lifetime Plus.
I would like to thank them for all the work because credit need to be given when is due , but when I'm paying monthly on top of another payment for life time IMO for what they doing, doesn't cut it. That money can be invested very efficiently else where, instead of paying these guys..

[*Anyhow I'm just venting this is bit off topic not worthy the energy to dedicate further IMO, and I'm sorry if anyone gets bothered with my rant, just had to vent it out.]

----

*To get to the point: If anyone provide a Table with this options I' would really appreciate and compensate for their work.

Field of glory empires version is 1.03

1) Money, Manpower, Iron, and specifically Decadence if is possible.

*) I loath decadence and refused decadence buildings: usury[ the worst of the worst trashiest, anti human, and lowest of all], minting coins,prostitution[ anti human, and lowest of all], Noble Districts, Noble Garden, slave markets[ the worst of the worst simply terrible], circus, gambling ring, racing tracks, gladiator schools, monuments dedicated to head of state and second palaces, delicacies shops, trade ports, and others. Have ruled through focus on knowledge academies,libraries , and army, infrastructure, agriculture, culture and some fair trading avoiding monopolies and nepotism.

++ If is possible to change age [immortal option] and add traits to the leader would be very helpful.

Decadence is currently in my game play with median at every city : - 35[ negative thirty five]
Why I need the focus here because you get deposed before you had a chance to decimate and destroy decadence. Example: While I'm playing with Pyrrus while I'm in negative territory and building The Great Library, Academy, Amphitheater, Odeon, tribunal,Major temple, Greek temple I get deposed.

2) When you export battles to Field of Glory II - Immortal Fire i would prefer A god option[ not one with one hit please, strength to be with option of customization]

A) + The same for AP to be customized please.

B)+Cost and Quantity also to be customized on the army.

C*) ++If is possible to change the army type that would be also very helpful.

---------------------------------------------------------

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

For quotes on payment please send PM in private.

If you have any question or would like further clarifications in regard on table post here.

Best regards and respect to one of the best communities and forums and to those who provide tables for free every time here , and thank you in advance to anyone that will offer assistance with payment in regard to this table options.
Last edited by EpirusWarrior on Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 34 times in total.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Payment offered for Service] Field of Glory Empires and Field of Glory II - Immortal Fire

Post by The Mogician »

I'll look into this but no promises.

Alright, are we talking about the steam version or some other version? Also please try to make your request as brief as possible and leave the other stuff for other sections of the forum. It was a pain trying to find what options you wanted.

EpirusWarrior
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Payment offered for Service] Field of Glory Empires and Field of Glory II - Immortal Fire

Post by EpirusWarrior »

The Mogician wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:53 am
I'll look into this but no promises.

Alright, are we talking about the steam version or some other version? Also please try to make your request as brief as possible and leave the other stuff for other sections of the forum. It was a pain trying to find what options you wanted.
Is steam. Take your time don't worry. Is alright if you cannot, not a big deal. Thank you in advance.
(* I fully understand and like I said it was just venting due to being myself frustrated of previous experiences with middle man where they where wasting costumer time, and don't meet customer demands. Also i wanted to give proper credit to table makers who work for free and provide tables for to the community, so sorry if it was time consuming but had to give credit because they deserve . I hope you guys understand.
Next time I will leave the fluff out, don't worry, I don't like typing long sentences either, so I'm with you in regards.)

Best Regards.