[HELP] Dishwashing Simulator

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Vikmons26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[HELP] Dishwashing Simulator

Post by Vikmons26 »

To preface I'm more or less a total noob with cheat engine, and I know that's about the worst thing to walk into in a help or request thread, but I'm not entirely. I was a basic user of CE for about 5 years, only doing basic pointer scans and changing from there, I'm finally trying to learn more and to start I simply wanted to make a table for this new game Dishwashing simulator. Only problem is I can't find a single base pointer for anything in the game. Both hunger and thirst are float display values when you nail them down and there are about 6 per. I haven't found a reliable way to damage myself without restarting so I haven't been able to find a health value. And as for cash, I can find and change that one reliably. It's the only value I have found so far that isn't a display value, but on trying to go through the multi-level pointer process for it I come to a dead end with no results. Obviously its not impossible, but I don't know where I'm going wrong. I have also tried to generate pointermaps cash1 and cash2 after a restart, but on comparing results I get 0 pointers and I don't really understand how that whole system works. Im simply at a loss. Besides the cash being able to be edited I am completely unable to find or change anything else much less generate a script to reliably reuse the cheats without finding all the values again by hand.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [HELP] Dishwashing Simulator

Post by Send »

Vikmons26 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:57 am

- Disable Thirst & Hunger (Important instructions included in table.)
- Dish Token Pointers

Full Thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28577&p=347396#p347396