I don’t know how cheat engine works

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
papus50
Noobzor
Noobzor

I don’t know how cheat engine works

Post by papus50 »

Hi, I would appreciate it if someone could help me... I'm starting out with this cheat engine and the truth is I can do my tricks with some games... I make my table with their values, etc.
but when I exit the game and try to enter the chosen game again....surprise
my table doesn't work
I can't check any of the cheats
and that happens to me with every table I make after having been trying to get the tricks and actually getting them it is of no use to me since they only work for me while I continue playing, the moment I exit the game I have to start again get each value
I thank you in advance and I would be delighted if someone kindly could tell me why this happens and how I can solve it.
Thanks again

and forgive me for my terrible english

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: I don’t know how cheat engine works

Post by Rhark »

Are you making scripts or just finding the values in CE? Unless the addresses are static you will need to make a script to be able to manipulate them easily each time.

papus50
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by papus50 »

creo que son valores float
y como se hace esa operacion???

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

papus50 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:56 pm
creo que son valores float
y como se hace esa operacion???
Find some YouTube tutorials on how to use Cheat Engine and learn.

papus50
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by papus50 »

Thanks for that great advice and for your no help.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

papus50 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:31 am
Thanks for that great advice and for your no help.
🤷‍♂️ I don't know what you expected, if someone told you how to do this one thing it would lead to more problems down the line and you'd be back for more. If you watched tutorials you'd be able to learn a lot more.

papus50
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by papus50 »

I was simply hoping for help.... the errors in the steps to follow... no one is born knowing and yes... I had already thought about looking for it in tutorials, thank you for that revolutionary idea.... that and nothing is... the same.
I'm not asking anyone to do it for me, okay??? It's just that if someone can point out the error and how to remedy it, I don't think it's that big of a deal.
and that if you did it someone would come back for more... well I think the forums are partly about helping each other but of course it will be the same revolutionary idea that they have given me... I mean my stuff
thank you anyway

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

papus50 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:36 am
I was simply hoping for help.... the errors in the steps to follow... no one is born knowing and yes... I had already thought about looking for it in tutorials, thank you for that revolutionary idea.... that and nothing is... the same.
I'm not asking anyone to do it for me, okay??? It's just that if someone can point out the error and how to remedy it, I don't think it's that big of a deal.
and that if you did it someone would come back for more... well I think the forums are partly about helping each other but of course it will be the same revolutionary idea that they have given me... I mean my stuff
thank you anyway
My first reply was trying to help, I required more information from you and you replied with information that did not answer what I had asked. Being rude isn't going to help your situation.

papus50
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by papus50 »

I answered your question if you don't look carefully and I'm not rude it just saddens me that the answer is that but ok whatever you say