Gunfire Reborn. impossible to cheat?

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
TurpentineEnjoyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Gunfire Reborn. impossible to cheat?

Post by TurpentineEnjoyer »

Seems like tables for this game are totally dead and nobody tackles the game because of how hard it is to crack. Last updated table was in July of last year. Even simple cheats like Infinite HP don't even work anymore and nobody has ever been able to make a No Recoil or Map Item ESP cheat ever. Which is strange because this is an offline single player game so why is it impossible to make sophisticated cheats for?
Can someone make a table for the latest update? Infinite HP, Shield, Ammo, Perfect Accuracy, No Recoil, Item ESP, and Achievement Enabler/Unlocker would be amazing to have for this game. Auto Crit and some way to generate weapon and scroll drops would great as well.
Thanks.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Gunfire Reborn. impossible to cheat?

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

If the reasons why there are no tables for the game are arranged in order from important to insignificant, then most often the reason "impossible to hack" will be in one of the last places. This is one of the rarest causes. :)

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Health is actually one of the hardest things to find in this game, especially since it's located in a separate DLL unlike ammo, movement speed, etc.

This game also obfuscates/encrypts values making it harder to figure out what the symbol names are in mono.

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

I don't have the game, but I am curious how that works.

Would you mind showing me a snippet of the issue, i.e. difficulty finding even health along with any related memory instructions?

I think it's an exaggeration to say that it's impossible to find values; you just have to have some level of persistence and curiosity.

Shadowtrap2010
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shadowtrap2010 »

personally i just need the aoe range... the rest is okeis since i can have enough fun with the nuke!
been looking around for a week or so

TurpentineEnjoyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Any updates? I would love for someone to figure out how to open the dev/debug menu without issue and how to spawn scrolls and inscriptions and ascensions and such.

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

I don't have the game, unless one of you can buy it for me. :P

Otherwise, send me all the managed assembly files, so I can take a peek.

cheers!

Dan_Lyle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dan_Lyle »

I have also tried making a table for this game but have struggled since most of the game state is managed by a local Python server when playing in single-player and I am struggling to find the address of the server. I know cake-san has been able to to do this but I have no clue how he does it

TurpentineEnjoyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dan_Lyle wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:08 pm
I have also tried making a table for this game but have struggled since most of the game state is managed by a local Python server when playing in single-player and I am struggling to find the address of the server. I know cake-san has been able to to do this but I have no clue how he does it
would using the "seven seas" version of the game make it easier? Does the game still use a server when steam is in offline mode or if you don't use steam at all?