How to update scripts from 32bit game to 64bit version? Is it even possible?

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
MrNobody2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

How to update scripts from 32bit game to 64bit version? Is it even possible?

Post by MrNobody2000 »

Hello,
I have a big problem and I want to know if it is even possible to do like what i am thiking about right now.
The problem is that the game has updated few days ago and with this new update, the game architecture changed from 32bit (x86) to 64bit (x64).
Now it is impossible for me to update old scripts from 32bit version of the game to the 64bit version of the game.
I know that registers (for example) EAX in 32bit is the same like RAX in 64bit, and ECX is RCX, ESP is RSP and so on.. so on, etc.
I can also find similar memory regions in CHEAT ENGINE in 32bit and 64bit versions in the SAME game but the functions are totally different, so it is for me impossible to update anymore the scripts but I also want to do that!

Is there any tutorials how to do it? Or any tuts about understanding the similarites or the conversion of the scripts from 32-bit game to 64-bit game?

I can't find the hacks from scratch in this game because i was only updating the hacks since the new version would come out - i don't know how the author which abbandoned this hacks and game did that, but i know that there is a method to update it because i saw on YOUTUBE that some games which changed from 32-bit game architecture to 64-bit game architecture that some guys used old Cheat Tables and updated them to 64-bit version and they are working perfect - but I want to know , how they did that!

So Guys, do you have any tutorials about it or any methods?
If someone will be interested, I can send this game and all old Cheat Tables via Private Message and my discord and then we will try together update them.
I am waiting for your tips.
BTW thanks you for all.
Happy New Year.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: How to update scripts from 32bit game to 64bit version? Is it even possible?

Post by Toga »

^ as you said it yourself, the whole architecture changed
so any good compiler will produce way different (optimized) code
ie. opcodes should and will be way different

so no tutorials for this... if you seen some they where fake/or very unuseable.

just learn how to do it from scratch... or almost from scratch

imho

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: How to update scripts from 32bit game to 64bit version? Is it even possible?

Post by Paul44 »

^^ what probably has not changed are the value_types, AND the related (max) values. Eg: if health in 32b vs is 100 max 4bytes, then you should go searching for such a value (ranging 0~100) in the 64b vs...