Need help finding ranked score for Death Stranding Directors Cut

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Bidasci
Noobzor
Noobzor

Need help finding ranked score for Death Stranding Directors Cut

Post by Bidasci »

I have already shared my table here viewtopic.php?t=20909 but this only works if the score value is visible. Some ranked orders hide the score and don't show till the end, maybe someone who has more experience with cheat engine + this game can help me as I don't know what to do.

Thank you!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Need help finding ranked score for Death Stranding Directors Cut

Post by SunBeam »

Think outside the box. Modify stats that influence the delivery score. Such as package weight, size and so on.

I can confirm that leveling a prepper fast to 5 stars won't work as you'd expect. The game has a progression limitation, whereas if you've not passed a certain moment in the progression, done a certain quest, the stars won't fill up any longer... till you've done some mission that lets the prepper put more trust in you.

I usually change each of the carried packages' sizes and weights (XXL of 1000kg) and get a shit ton of score.

Hope this helps.

As for ultra fast getting Likes, I usually do it by changing the quantity of the transferred build elements to a building. You can upgrade other players' buildings, but when you do that, after transferring the maximum allowed value, edit that value to x10000000. You will see then what happens when you hit Apply or whatever the button was to upgrade it :) Not to mention the building will never get destroyed, as you've supplied a shit ton of each element so you just need to drop by and hit Repair from time to time. But I digress :P

Beastythunder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Need help finding ranked score for Death Stranding Directors Cut

Post by Beastythunder »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:44 pm
Think outside the box. Modify stats that influence the delivery score. Such as package weight, size and so on.

I can confirm that leveling a prepper fast to 5 stars won't work as you'd expect. The game has a progression limitation, whereas if you've not passed a certain moment in the progression, done a certain quest, the stars won't fill up any longer... till you've done some mission that lets the prepper put more trust in you.

I usually change each of the carried packages' sizes and weights (XXL of 1000kg) and get a shit ton of score.

Hope this helps.

As for ultra fast getting Likes, I usually do it by changing the quantity of the transferred build elements to a building. You can upgrade other players' buildings, but when you do that, after transferring the maximum allowed value, edit that value to x10000000. You will see then what happens when you hit Apply or whatever the button was to upgrade it :) Not to mention the building will never get destroyed, as you've supplied a shit ton of each element so you just need to drop by and hit Repair from time to time. But I digress :P
How do you find and edit the package weight, size and etc.?