Castlevania Dracula X help needed.

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
GDF
Noobzor
Noobzor

Castlevania Dracula X help needed.

Post by GDF »

Hi peeps,

Just wondering. How am i able to find the health address? I even tried finding the value for hearts, but also ended up none and I tried the Cheat table for the Advance collection, but it says it has an error in line 14.

So, now i'm wondering how to find it myself.

I tried searching with Unknown initial value and the decreased, unchanged value options. But i always end up finding none (or dieing ingame...)

So what am i doing wrong? Or is this game suddenly unhackable?

And yes, i'm quite new to game hacking, i only know the simple stuff like; money, xp, ammo etc on simple games.

But still trying to learn and understand.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Castlevania Dracula X help needed.

Post by notpikachu »

GDF wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:14 pm
tick the hex box, 1-byte, then search again :D for the heart. for the rest, maybe it's the same :roll: ?

GDF
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GDF »

I found something for the hearts, but not yet for health.
And some strange thing... I get an error that Debugging mode does not work, because i don't have the rights? I'm using the latest version of 7.4 of Cheat Engine

GDF
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GDF »

Tried it again a couple of times, but still no success... Again turned out 0 results...

I did find Health address on the Anniversary version of Castlevania health... But Dracula X seems to be impossible...

On the anniversary edition i tried accessing the memory of the address to make it stop, but when i got there the game crashed... Crashed on both 32 and 64 bit version of CE.

And at this point i quit trying because i'm wasting my time!

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

GDF wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:41 am
You probably doing something wrong as the health is just +6 offset from the heart address and yes it's in hex format similar to heart. 10 heart in-game = 16 decimal value in CE or 10 hex value in CE, HP (40 is the full hp at the start) in-game = 64 value in CE or 40 hex value in CE.

GDF
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GDF »

Still it's a pain in the ass. Finally found the health bar. But when quiting the game and trying to reload the cheat table again the game crashed back to windows...

Think i'm still a pretty amateur in this, but doing my best... It's only nerve wrecking that you need to fix it again and again...

And it sucks that the old cheat table isn't being fixed and that familiar cheat sites are not posting a working trainer...

Wish there was somebody sitting next to me to show and learn me how things work...