Need a copy of CE 7.2

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Veerdin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Need a copy of CE 7.2

Post by Veerdin »

Hey all! I recently had some fuckery happen with my system and my antivirus/malwarebytes picked up my copy of Cheat Engine (7.2) without me realising until it was too late and it removed a bunch of core files. Naturally I can't use any of my tables anymore as a result.

I've tried downloading the latest version of CE and also using one of the earlier versions still on my system but it seems like all my tables are completely and utterly unsusable now. I can open them and select the relevant games/programs but none of the options in the tables work anymore - I can't even click them, it just gives me an error sound.

I suspect I need a copy of 7.2 again but I can't find it for download anywhere. There are the sourceforge files but I have zero coding ability and have no idea what I'm supposed to do with those since there's no discerenabe launcher or installer included with the .zip folder.

Does anybody have the install files for CE 7.2 lying around anywhere? 7.4 doesn't seem to want to work for me no matter what I try and I don't know what to do now since all my tables appear to be broken.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Need a copy of CE 7.2

Post by Messy6666 »

-edit 2022-08-07 - removed it... think you had time enough by now to download it

[Link]

password: frf

Let me know when you've downloaded so i can remove it

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Need a copy of CE 7.2

Post by Messy6666 »

ok by request

[Link]

same password

ps. link will be removed 7 days from now