Suggestion and request.

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
hcapinjr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Suggestion and request.

Post by hcapinjr »

I was wondering if stn has given thought of increasing milliseconds for say read/write/freeze values to nanoseconds as a lot of games these day are already reading and writing values at these speeds.

Eric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Suggestion and request.

Post by Eric »

i'm not sure if stn did, but I have and it's most of the time just a waste of time, and other times you're going to end up with a locked GUI where you can't close windows if the timer is too low (yes, this is why )

You could create a thread in the target process that constantly writes it, but it's better to just go for code injection

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Suggestion and request.

Post by SunBeam »

In general, when people post questions like these, I can't help but wonder why is it they're working with timers in the first place. They find it such a simple means to achieve something, then they realize "hey, timers depend on the kind of CPU people use". Then.. instead of thinking of alternatives, they go on asking for even more unstable shit.. like "turning ms into ns" :D Please learn to properly apply filtering and understand the code happening in some game than depend on timers.. is what I recommend.