is it possible to force a certain value and freeze through code injection script?

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
wannaknow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

is it possible to force a certain value and freeze through code injection script?

Post by wannaknow »

Hello.

Sorry for too often questioning:(

I made a script to make a certain value to be 3000.

But the game has a limitation of 1000 for that value so it really be 1000 in game even though I made my script as 3000.

If I search that certain value and type in 3000 manually and make it freeze, it works. But it doesn't work as a code injection script.

Q1) is it possible to force a value to what I want and freeze through code injection script?
Q2) I tried to find out the code that limits the value but failed. I think "cmp" command would be used to limit values but when I saw every location shown in "what accesses this address", there were no cmp at all. Any recommendation for finding the code for limiting values?

Always thanks veterans

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Re: is it possible to force a certain value and freeze through code injection script?

Post by LeFiXER »

It would help us help you if you showed us what you have so far. Some screenshots of the memory viewer window at the point of injection etc...