sound chime on speed hack toggle

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
jonesmalaco
Noobzor
Noobzor

sound chime on speed hack toggle

Post by jonesmalaco »

Please, how can I turn this godforsaken windows chime off whenever I toggle the speed hack? Can't find it in the settings, or anywhere. Please help.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: sound chime on speed hack toggle

Post by Rhark »

jonesmalaco wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:47 pm
Please, how can I turn this godforsaken windows chime off whenever I toggle the speed hack? Can't find it in the settings, or anywhere. Please help.
There's a chime? I don't have this with CE 7.4.

jonesmalaco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonesmalaco »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:36 pm
Happening to me on speedhack (not sure if it's only with speedhack). If I assign it to a gamepad button (say, I tried both analogs at a time, L3 or R3), whenever I toggle it, it plays the Windows chime... Could you please test it? (I'm also on 7.4)

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

jonesmalaco wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:49 pm
Rhark wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:36 pm
Happening to me on speedhack (not sure if it's only with speedhack). If I assign it to a gamepad button (say, I tried both analogs at a time, L3 or R3), whenever I toggle it, it plays the Windows chime... Could you please test it? (I'm also on 7.4)
Did you create a script to toggle it, or are you just clicking enable/disable every time? If it's assigned as a script, right click the script and select the hotkey option, and you should see a field on the left side that has an option to set a sound when toggling the scipt.

jonesmalaco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonesmalaco »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:58 pm
Did you create a script to toggle it, or are you just clicking enable/disable every time? If it's assigned as a script, right click the script and select the hotkey option, and you should see a field on the left side that has an option to set a sound when toggling the scipt.
I just enable it and assign it to a gamepad button. Why would I need to create a script? On past CE versions, there wasn't any chime playing.