opcodes addresses disappeared

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Blackrosemmt
Noobzor
Noobzor

opcodes addresses disappeared

Post by Blackrosemmt »

In cheat engine when I'm using "Check if found opcodes also access other addresses" it count how many addresses accessing the opcodes but when I stop the check the counted address will disappear as the picture. However in version 6.8.3 it wont disappear.

How to keep count appears after stopping the check ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: opcodes addresses disappeared

Post by SunBeam »

As far as my knowledge goes, that counter only tells you how many times an instruction accessed your address. And not "how many addresses accessing the opcode". You might've understood this wrong.

If you want what you said, as in "how many addresses are being accessed by an opcode", then right click an instruction in Memory View (like mov rax,[rcx+64]) and choose that option to see how many addresses use that opcode.

As for counter disappearing.. try to drag the column splitter to the right, so you see more text on the first column (called Count).

Lastly, looking at what you're doing, doubt anything good will come out of the kind of opcodes you have listed there, if you're looking for an instruction that accesses only your address.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

I support the author's question.
The latest version of CE, on which the numbers in brackets did not disappear after the check was stopped, is 7.2. Starting from version 7.3 the numbers disappear. It is very uncomfortable.

Blackrosemmt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blackrosemmt »

@SunBeam
There are 2 counters the first one check the address when we press F5 the second one which inside that window. I already showed in above picture.
this feature disappeared after version 6.8 I think

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

My bad, didn't realize there's something between brackets till I zoomed in. Myself haven't see that so far in any version. Might be something you toggle on/off with a hotkey, just don't know which. Try pressing keyboard keys till it shows/hides.