Creating a Cheat Table for The Isle

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
bazante
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Creating a Cheat Table for The Isle

Post by bazante »

Hello guys, i’m trying to create a table for a game called The Isle, its a multiplayer game, but uses vac as anti cheat, pretty simple to bypass that. But i’m getting some problems, i’m trying to edit my health and damage. I’m using the UE4 Dumper from Cake San to get these address, found that normaly without difficulties, but when i edit the health its like dosnt has in game effect, like, my normal HP is 1000, i set then to 5000 but when i get hurt, my hp goes to 900. Its like the 5000 is visual only. So in discord some guy said probably its server sided, exist anyway to bypass that?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Creating a Cheat Table for The Isle

Post by Rhark »

A) Fearless's members don't typically condone multiplayer cheating so don't expect much help.

B) Of course you cannot bypass server-sided things. This is not like an anti-cheat, it just means the values and whatnot are not stored locally (on your computer) but on the game's servers.

Pry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Creating a Cheat Table for The Isle

Post by Pry »

Hey, hope this message gets to you, I'm using a table that uses dumpers from that same guy, but I have no idea on how to use them, I would be much greatful with you could help me. Please, if you read this, contact me my steam ID is the same as my name here, I have a stalin picture