problem with stealthedit

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
jessica93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

problem with stealthedit

Post by jessica93 »

Hello! I play in One Piece Burning Blood. I found a trainer with health and mana addresses... but I want to make another function for myself, it seems to me that I found the right address and this function should work if you freeze the number 1... but the game instead of loading the battle with new parameters throws me back to the character select screen. Looks like there's some kind of blocker. And I wanted to use this plugin to try to enter the battle with the number 1 on that address. It does not find the module all the time, I use address duplication in a small area ... but when I change the green addresses, nothing works. Blue ones - yes, they work as before (I turned on DEP .. the system and the game are 64 bit, can this interfere? Help, please! I've been fiddling with the game for so long until I found this plugin. After all, it should definitely change the value through alternate address and let me into battle, ignoring the main address, if working properly?

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Re: problem with stealthedit

Post by LeFiXER »

I mean no offence when I say this, but you shouldn't mess with settings you don't know the effects of. It's best to research what the feature does and understand what it does before messing with the settings. DEP = Data Execution Prevention which prevents the execution of potentially malicious code in areas of memory which should not be modified.

[Link]

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: problem with stealthedit

Post by VampTY »

Hi,

If you're saying about this below:

<> First make sure to add the folder "stealth edit" in Cheat Engine "\plugins" folder (the version must be 2.4.2 or newer, make sure also to add the right files corresponding to your CPU, either 32 or 64 version), then enable the plugin in Cheat Engine through "Edit/Settings/Plugins" and select "umstealthedit-i386" or "umstealthedit-x86_64.dll".Usermode Stealthedit functionality for CE 6.5 and later (Version 2.4.2)" and finish with "OK".
<> Now, now in case your "Data Execution Prevention (DEP)" is disabled, you'll need to enable it before using any of the scripts, by just using "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn" in your "Command Prompt(Admin)" and then hit "Enter" and just restart your machine; you can also rollback by doing the same process and only add "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx OptIn" or if you want to disable it just use "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff".
<> Then start the game through the game's launcher and select the "game's name" version, then use the rest of any cheats done

I'll give you an example, of how a simple aob script should look like, using and having this plugin enabled.Is very efficient against most of crc checks, anti-checks, anti hacking etc, if you know how to use it well.

Here's that example script, is from some tables of mine, that i didn't shared :P

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(THE NAME YOU'LL GIVE,GAME'S NAME.exe,.......................)
stealtheditex(THE NAME YOU'LL GIVE TO THE PLUGIN'S BASE,THE NAME YOU'LL GIVE,3)
alloc(newmem,100,GAME'S NAME.exe)
label(code)
label(THE NAME YOU'LL GIVE TO THE REG)
label(return)
registersymbol(THE NAME YOU'LL GIVE TO THE REG)
newmem:
code:
THE NAME YOU'LL GIVE TO THE PLUGIN'S BASE:
THE NAME YOU'LL GIVE TO THE REG:
  jmp newmem
  nop ...
return:
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(THE NAME YOU'LL GIVE TO THE REG)
THE NAME YOU'LL GIVE TO THE REG:
  db .........................

Mostly, i do them offline first, then i test it online (if the game has single player and also multiplayer integrated) after all is done.Using bad commands, as LeFIXER mentioned, and enabling a script and if the game will check this online, will ban you, use this only if you know how to.But, for a offline gameplay, no problem! Test it first on some whatever game, that's not online only, on something with single player.

Best wishes! :P