How to update CT from x86 to x64 game? (32bit to 64bit) - Is there any tricks?

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
BrotherEmerson
Noobzor
Noobzor

How to update CT from x86 to x64 game? (32bit to 64bit) - Is there any tricks?

Post by BrotherEmerson »

Hello everyone.
I have question about is it possible to make it EASY way to update some CT table for the same game which this game changes with only one update the game architecture = it transitions from being 32-bit (x86) to 64-bit (x64). The process name itself did not change. And it all happened in only one game update.
Now I can't update old CT. I have of course previous AoBs but still can't update.
Is there any easy way to do it or tricks to do that?
Thank you for all hints.
BR.
Brother Em.

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: How to update CT from x86 to x64 game? (32bit to 64bit) - Is there any tricks?

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

no, unless you have any kind of symbols ( unity , PDB ) then there is no easy way.
x64 changes too much.

best way its to search for all values again to make scripts

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: How to update CT from x86 to x64 game? (32bit to 64bit) - Is there any tricks?

Post by SunBeam »

I beg to differ. You just have to get super familiar with ASM for x86 and x64, rely on references, find code flow, string references that help you guide yourself in the x64 binary. I've done this between Sniper Elite 3 and Sniper Elite 4 (x86 to x64), so I know it works just fine. Like I said, you need experience in code analysis (example: malware analysts level).

P.S.: Which games are we talking about here?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:10 am
I beg to differ. You just have to get super familiar with ASM for x86 and x64, rely on references, find code flow, string references that help you guide yourself in the x64 binary. I've done this between Sniper Elite 3 and Sniper Elite 4 (x86 to x64), so I know it works just fine. Like I said, you need experience in code analysis (example: malware analysts level).

P.S.: Which games are we talking about here?
If I'm not mistaken it's for one of the Asphalt free "mobile" racing games. He's posted here before a few times.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Well, if it's Unity, then he's got no idea what x86-to-x64 means in this case. It's not even about that anymore, it's about IL code :)

BrotherEmerson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BrotherEmerson »

This game A9 is made with JET ENGINE. I didn't find anything about this engine. Is not a Unity game, right?