Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Arrow Address Issue

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Arrow Address Issue

Post by SunBeam »

^ My money's still on him doing something wrong that crashes the game. Odyssey doesn't have integrity checks.

As for Instant Level Up, note that leveling from e.g. 19 to 20 also unlocks perks. If you don't let the game Engine level you up (as in get enough XP close to next level, kill an AI to level up) you don't get the perks. Been there, done that.

Badass Dolphin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Badass Dolphin »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:35 pm
As for Instant Level Up, note that leveling from e.g. 19 to 20 also unlocks perks. If you don't let the game Engine level you up (as in get enough XP close to next level, kill an AI to level up) you don't get the perks. Been there, done that.
What I'm doing is modifying how much XP the player just earned from killing an enemy or finishing a quest, where I have the code injection, it gives me everything, your current level, your mastery level, XP needed for level up, and how much XP you just earned. Change XP just earned to: current XP - Max XP = instant level up.

Badass Dolphin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Badass Dolphin »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:47 pm
I think most of the newer AC games (after 4) have integrity check, if I remember right they just fire at odd times. The CE tutorial game has integrity checks if you want to learn about that.
AC: Odyssey definitely doesn't have integrity checks. It's like what SunBeam said the instruction I'm trying to overwrite decrements almost everything in the game. I need to take another look at the registers it must have the hash ID of the arrows.