How to change the value of an insufficient item for cheat Engine? "Yuppie Psycho" pc game

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
AdalineBowman
Cheater
Cheater

How to change the value of an insufficient item for cheat Engine? "Yuppie Psycho" pc game

Post by AdalineBowman »

Hello,
I am currently playing "Yuppie Psycho" pc game, the save system works with bewitched sheets of paper you find while playing, need 1 sheet to make 1 save and you can't save if you can't find another sheet bewitched ..
In my current game, I have two bewitched leaves in my inventory and I would like to know how to get a lot of them. If I use Cheat Engine with the basic value scanner configuration (see capture), two bewitched sheets will not be enough to find the value to change.
Can you explain to me how to do differently to find the value to modify please?
Thank you

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: How to change the value of an insufficient item for cheat Engine? "Yuppie Psycho" pc game

Post by VampTY »

Hello,

Perhaps share your saved game in order to get your answer and help, the saved game could be perhaps modified, in case that the actual saved game works for other versions.If not, is much easier with a save, me for example, i don't play these type of games or rpg's and more types (i just don't like them), but if a saved game is there, help can be provided much faster.So, paste a saved game here for the people, to help you! I see there's "Yuppie Psycho : Executive Edition v2.0.56" the non-steam version or could be a newer one ;)

Best wishes, take care! :wub:

AdalineBowman
Cheater
Cheater

Re: How to change the value of an insufficient item for cheat Engine? "Yuppie Psycho" pc game

Post by AdalineBowman »

Hello,
Thanks for your reply, my version is Steam version 2.0.56.
I read on a discussion on the Steam forum that the backup is located in the "db" folder and in my case in the STATE_1640106126241 folder which corresponds to the day and time of my last backup and that the data related to the 'inventory are stored in files starting with "i", but I don't know which file it is. I managed to put a lot of bewitched leaves, because I found enough afterwards to use the basic value scanner, but I still need to learn how to do it, because I have the same problem with toner cartridges, I only have two in my inventory and to save I also need ink cartridges.
Using Notepad ++ software to open the "i.p" file there is the word "Toner" in lines number 32 and 75.
Look at the screenshots at the end of the topic.
Thank you

Here is my current inventory:

Line 32 and Line 75:
Attachments
STATE_1640106126241.zip
(28.69 KiB) Downloaded 344 times

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Ok, i see you didn't received any help from others or maybe who knows, in the near future, as i've said i don't like this type of games (i can hack rpg's or strategy etc, i just don't want to help with them, much :P), in any case here's something easy for that inventory with heart, it will be the same way as for the other one with ink, good thing with the save since i didn't moved from the exact location, much! :lol:

- Video REMOVED

Also i didn't made some aob script, i'd advice you do not use any script in this game, just add as much as you need! ;)

In case you won't be able to manage with the other inventory, paste me a saved game when you're about to save, have 2 inks and 2 papers laziness at its finest :P

Take care! ;)

:P
Last edited by VampTY on Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

AdalineBowman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AdalineBowman »

Hello ! :)
That works very well !!!!
Thank you very very much for taking the time to make a video for me !!!
That's great !!!
Merry Christmas !!! :wub:

Codex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Codex »

What a shame, I am looking for something exactly like this but it seems to have been removed. :(

AdalineBowman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AdalineBowman »

Hello
What was deleted?

Nitro1096op
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nitro1096op »

Hey, can you share those values? I am currently playing it, and it would be a great help for me if I have that unlimited save. Thanks in advance.
Game: Yuppie Psycho