[Request] S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster freeze timer

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
AlphaLion
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster freeze timer

Post by AlphaLion »

Hello,

I've been trying to freeze the countdown timer in S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster in the 9th mission in the pig campaign, but I was unable to find the value in Cheat Engine, so I'm asking for help. This mission is stupidly imbalanced with the time restriction on hard difficulty, and I'd like to play through it without the 50 minutes restriction. I was trying to find it by exact value, lower, bigger, between etc., but I couldn't find it.

Can anyone help please?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster freeze timer

Post by VampTY »

Hey,

For your request/Might help if you'd respect posting according to -> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6436 in the right place, not here, in requests!But, we're humans after all, some version of this game would be required for your request to be filled!?Not all of us have this game, so, most of the table makers or some of them do this on pirated stuff, first!
More info, more help!Add also some save game, free request is free or paid, so add that info, if somebody is interested, will help you! ;)

Take care! :wub:

AlphaLion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster freeze timer

Post by AlphaLion »

Thanks, I didn't know about these. I posted another topic with the template in the correct place I hope.