[Help] Medieval Dynasty - Can someone please help me with backtracing VCRUNTIME and MemCpy values

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
mohanhegde
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Help] Medieval Dynasty - Can someone please help me with backtracing VCRUNTIME and MemCpy values

Post by mohanhegde »

Hi guys, Could someone please do a tutorial on how to break and trace with conditional breakpoints for Medieval Dynasty game which just got released. It uses VCRUNTIME/MemCpy where all the addresses go through one single OpCode, i.e.

Code: Select all

mov ecx,[rdx] 
mov [rax],ecx
I'm trying out by hacking Hunger value of the player (it's a float with value 0.77 which is stored in the address of RAX) and found the dynamic address where it's stored, let's say 18AAEB00E64
I tried break and trace on conditional breakpoint of RAX==0x18AAEB00E64 and the Break And Trace and the call before it looks like below:

So now I know that RAX gets the value from ECX and ECX from RDX, but the call before the MemCpy has a totally different set of registers and I'm not sure how to proceed :( :?

If someone has this game installed and can help me out with step by step instructions on how to backtrace the value I would be really grateful.

Thanks.