[HELP] Borderlands 3 - DLC 5 Item Spawning

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Gwynoak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[HELP] Borderlands 3 - DLC 5 Item Spawning

Post by Gwynoak »

Hey all,

I'm new to the forum as an actual profile, but I've been browsing for a few weeks now. I apologize if this is in the wrong category but I didn't know whether to post this "Other Games" or in CE discussions.

I'm trying to spawn in the Kensei class mod because farming in Arms Race is a bit like eating a raw cactus one bite at a time. However, despite my searching far and wide, I CAN NOT for the life of me find any concievable way to get DLC 5 items into my game via cheating. Every cheat table is outdated and doesn't include DLC 5, every save editor is outdated, I cant find any item addresses or item pool addresses for DLC 5 Items. I cant seem to find anything at all regarding DLC 5 cheats for BL3 and most posts on this forum are a year and a half outdated. Ive tried Sunbeams cheat tables, the fabricator item pool table (which doesnt seem to include DLC 5 items and crashes my game instantly), and a few other options I've seen here and other places.

Does anyone know how I can spawn in DLC 5 class mods or item pools using cheat engine?

eximperialdragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [HELP] Borderlands 3 - DLC 5 Item Spawning

Post by eximperialdragon »

I use BL3Save, which you can get from GitHub. That'll let you take item codes from Lootlemon and input them into your save files.

Take the .exe file and put that into the directory of where your save files are (by default, documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\SavedGames\[numbers]\), then edit whatever you want.

CE has a lot of benefits, but bl3save is probably the best way to edit everything since the bl3codes are pretty commonly found. Plus, bl3save lets you quickly and easily edit weapons, anointments, etc..