Personal Freezing issue.

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Personal Freezing issue.

Post by EphenSteve »

So, I sometimes have an issue when im creating a table. When I double click Auto Assemble Script to rename it cheat engine just hangs. this also happens when double clicking the value to change it. this does not happen when just pressing enter to bypass opening a new box.

Im wondering if its a certain windows setting i have on or something ticked that i shouldn't in CE. If anyone has has this issue please let me know if you've solved it or just deal with it. I've reformated my pc multiple times, done ever single update to every dependency I can find so its not driver issues (afaik).

[edit] What I mean by hanging is, The boxes that open up for me to be able to enter in a name or value cannot close or exit. this also happens with pretty much every box at some point.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Personal Freezing issue.

Post by Rhark »

What version of CE are you using? I recall this happening to me a while ago.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Personal Freezing issue.

Post by EphenSteve »

I'm using 7.2, I have 2 different folders but the 7.2 original folder is untouched. seems to happen only when i have a scan up still, if i click new scan and try to edit anything it's all fine but if i have a scan with like 73 results after narrowing it down its really bogged up and takes up to 20 minutes for me to close a box or i can force close it resulting in me losing my progress on my tables.