[HELP] Editing Kill Count in Enter The Gungeon

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
astrotyang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[HELP] Editing Kill Count in Enter The Gungeon

Post by astrotyang »

To give context, I am trying to finish achievement hunting on the Game Pass version of this game, and the Frifle achievement is one of my last ones. The challenges are a series of "Kill X number of Y mobs" and unfortunately some of these mobs are quite rare and can take up to several runs to find even a single one. I have attempted to use CE and scan for 4-byte and even All for the number of kills, and although it starts off promising, eventually CE will find 0 addresses/values matching my kill count.

Has anyone had experience with this scenario? I would love to just modify the value to X-1 mobs and have to only kill another to finish the challenge.

While I am here also, has anyone developed a table or trainer to spawn specific items into ETG for Game Pass?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [HELP] Editing Kill Count in Enter The Gungeon

Post by notpikachu »

astrotyang wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:48 pm
I don't even have the game on Game Pass so I won't comment much :? If you want some insightful advice, I think the thing you be looking for would be in GameStatesManager > UpdateFrifleHuntAchievement.

After that, it just a matter how you want to do it~ in any case if this is actually a request for a ct table and I misunderstood, this is probably the wrong section to ask :D

Best regards,
notpikachu

arlight1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arlight1 »

I suggest you take a look at some of the tables released by SovietWristWatch. He creates scripts to unlock achievements directly by calling the AchievementUnlock method as part of some of the AchievementManager classes. They're a good reference.

I'm also currently going through something similar with the Portal Bridge Constructor game and unlock similar-sounding achievements...but that game has Mono...not sure about Enter the Gungeon

arlight1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arlight1 »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 12:52 am
astrotyang wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:48 pm
I don't even have the game on Game Pass so I won't comment much :? If you want some insightful advice, I think the thing you be looking for would be in GameStatesManager > UpdateFrifleHuntAchievement.

After that, it just a matter how you want to do it~ in any case if this is actually a request for a ct table and I misunderstood, this is probably the wrong section to ask :D

Best regards,
notpikachu
Sorry for the double post.

What tool are you using that those screen caps were taken from notpikachu?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

arlight1 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 1:49 pm
What tool are you using that those screen caps were taken from notpikachu?
dnspy ^_^