[Help] Mono dissection on Humankind

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[Help] Mono dissection on Humankind

Post by Arcos »

Hi guys,

I'm trying to make a cheat for Humankind victor open dev.
For some odd reason i can't use search unkown value in this game 'cause it my RAM all my ram (16gb) is consumed by cheat engine.

So i've been trying to use mono even though i'm not used to it.

I can find the method i want

jit to its location

But i can't any kind of value and this address don't it don't seems to beaccessing anything.

I would be glad if anyone can help me a little bit with this one.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Help] Mono dissection on Humankind

Post by TimFun13 »

Fixed the images for you for you. Next time use the picture urls for images, not the album urls.

Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcos »

Oh thx, didn't knew that

SenaBlue
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SenaBlue »

I'm not sure if I understand your question but

Code: Select all

sub rsp,18
is the beginning of the method.

Code: Select all

movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax]
could be what copies this Influence? variable. Also, check if this method is called at the particular moment in game - simply put a breakpoint there.

Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcos »

Ok i'll try it

---edit---

Well it seems this mothod is not been called anytime during the game
So the search keeps going.

If you have anykind of tip, please let me know
Last edited by Arcos on Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

The simplest answer is that that function isn't used. Or not for what you think. So look somewhere else if it doesn't access anything at any point.

Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcos »

I actually found the answear for this, i 'as actually to focused on assemble c-sharp and this game use another... "trhead" for the calculatios. It is like a private server, so need to modify the values on the simulation part.

Greenhouse thx very much for your tip

AlcIIItheMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlcIIItheMan »

Does this thread from this other forum help?
These two people had the exact same problem back in 2012.

I have learned a lot from this post while trying to modify gold and culture but I am stuck in one step... let me know if you find this helpful!

Tip: There is a really awesome post a little before the middle of the second page made by mac13 (Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 am) he explains step by step very easily.

[Link]

Let me know if this help or if I can help with anything or if you can help me with what you have found so far.
Cheers!

AlcIIItheMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlcIIItheMan »

ok bro,
Found it. It is actually quite simple.

You must first do a scan for the number of gold you have in "4 bytes" and when you type in the number of gold you have, add three zeros to the number. So if you have 5 gold, you will scan for a value of "5,000" in 4 bytes.

Also, there is no possible way to narrow down your scans to just one... Humankind has the gold value, culture value, and food values repeated over and over again in different addresses.

For food in the nomad stage, there are only two values. For gold and culture, there are like 10 different values with those amounts for each one, but only a specific one has to be changed. You can change all 10 results, if you want, with the amount desired and nothing bad will happen, the cheat will still work. The game might get a bit buggy, but still playable and enjoyable. Remember: you must add three zeros to whatever amount you type in.

If you want to find the true value out of the ten results you get that actually changes your gold or culture, then you must change one of them in cheat engine and then try to move one of your units even if your unit has no more move points to move. Only after you try to move a unit, will the amount on the game change too. Reason: Every time you try move any of your units, even if it doesn't have any more moves left, the game refreshes your money, culture, and food amounts.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions.
Cheers.