How to find values in a Unity game?

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Denimini
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

How to find values in a Unity game?

Post by Denimini »

Hello!

I've been trying to change the values of money in a Unity game, but when I search for the value I can't find anything. If the in game money value is 500, after first search I get a list of addresses, but after the second search nothing. I've searched for all exact value types and also tried to dissect mono, but I found nothing to be of use there either.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: How to find values in a Unity game?

Post by TimFun13 »

The value is likely not what you think it is. It could be 2x the display, 100x, or even 2x+1 of the display. Just depends on how it's stored in memory. You'll just have to broaden the search tell you find something that looks right and works to change the display value.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: How to find values in a Unity game?

Post by SunBeam »

Denimini wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:51 pm
Hello!

I've been trying to change the values of money in a Unity game, but when I search for the value I can't find anything. If the in game money value is 500, after first search I get a list of addresses, but after the second search nothing. I've searched for all exact value types and also tried to dissect mono, but I found nothing to be of use there either.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
I'm starting to wonder why you're not mentioning the name of the game. That would help us help you.