Troubles with finding the value I want

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
AddictedToCodes
Cheater
Cheater

Troubles with finding the value I want

Post by AddictedToCodes »

In the game, named Time Clickers I tried looking for any value that can add me more "time cubes", but it seems that I can't find the address with value of "time cubes", either the value of upgrade, on which I can spend my "time cubes" (I tried looking for it, because you can find value of upgrade for "click pistol" where if you place negative value, you'll get money instead of spending them).

If you have time or you already know the reason, please explain. I'm not that advanced in CE, so maybe I don't know something.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Re: Troubles with finding the value I want

Post by Chiados »

AddictedToCodes wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:19 pm
In the game, named Time Clickers I tried looking for any value that can add me more "time cubes", but it seems that I can't find the address with value of "time cubes", either the value of upgrade, on which I can spend my "time cubes" (I tried looking for it, because you can find value of upgrade for "click pistol" where if you place negative value, you'll get money instead of spending them).

If you have time or you already know the reason, please explain. I'm not that advanced in CE, so maybe I don't know something.
I actually made a table for this at one point in time. Game uses mono. You can just dissect mono to get the shit you want. I'll attach my table so you can see the code. (This table is really old, it may need updated.) Time cube stuff is in [ActiveAbilities]

Something to keep in mind with idle games like this, most will use double for the type as values tend to get ridiculously big. Some will also encrypt values to make it more difficult to find the actual value. So when searching for the value, it may for example sake be 25 but the actual value will be another number like 328923980309. That's why mono is so nice because you can find literally anything without looking through the code and make a script in seconds.
Attachments
TimeClickers.CT
(327.08 KiB) Downloaded 995 times