Pointers

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Pointers

Post by CaesarCzech »

Hi more often than not im able to change the values in game on my own the problem is that im incapable of finding pointers.
I mean i can do group search and figure other patterns but i have problem making it more than single use so to speak. and not every lets you edit saves or access the difficulty files to just modify it, modifing individual unit xps can be painfull as hell if you are doing for 200th time. I looked at the turorials and still dont understand it, so if anybody can explain it to somebody whose IT skills werent sufficient for programing but enought to be more than techsupport id be gratefull i feel like my autistic brain is missing something small but critical.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Pointers

Post by The Mogician »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:16 pm
Hi more often than not im able to change the values in game on my own the problem is that im incapable of finding pointers.
I mean i can do group search and figure other patterns but i have problem making it more than single use so to speak. and not every lets you edit saves or access the difficulty files to just modify it, modifing individual unit xps can be painfull as hell if you are doing for 200th time. I looked at the turorials and still dont understand it, so if anybody can explain it to somebody whose IT skills werent sufficient for programing but enought to be more than techsupport id be gratefull i feel like my autistic brain is missing something small but critical.
Use pointerscan. I am pretty sure I PMed how to use it before.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Pointers

Post by Cake-san »

It depends on game engine...

According to your history, I presumed that the game you're having a problem with is Wasteland 3 which is made with unity which is easy as long as dev doesn't throw any deterrent in it...

Learn to use mono features + explore the game code & you should be able to ace it.... :roll: