Help Me Out Here.

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Nathan Forester
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Help Me Out Here.

Post by Nathan Forester »

I haven't gotten any answers on this as of yet, but previously on Magic Kingdoms enable speedhack works but all it does now is disable online mode. I don't think the game detected the hack and I don't know where or who to turn to. I don't know how to create code injections and when I try to I don't get any results when I click on 'find what writes to this address. I'm not all that good, by the way I only 7.1 (the newest version).

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Help Me Out Here.

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

A possible reason you don't get any results when you use 'find what writes to this address' is because the code that accesses that address is not being called. Also the game may even change the location during runtime which would mean the address you are debugging on is now the wrong one. When I use that function I try to make sure I have a guaranteed way of modifying the value in-game (ex. dropping/using items to change the item count). If the speedhack is not working though that could indicate you are online and therefore the values you are trying to modify are on a server and not in your ram.

From the looks of it, you should make sure you are working offline first.