[Windows] Halo : MCC - EAC Bypass?

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Aragami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Windows] Halo : MCC - EAC Bypass?

Post by Aragami »

Hi, I saw the tutorial from Sun about bypassing steam EAC for Halo MCC with his moded .dll's
I was wondering if this method work with the windows version?
I searched my computer where windows installed the games and it seems that the games are in one huge files and I searched windows root for the dll's and couldn't find them...?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Windows] Halo : MCC - EAC Bypass?

Post by Rhark »

I'm pretty certain this is not possible, at least not without extensive knowledge of breaking the security around the Microsoft Store :p but I'm also not an expert on this.

koalabars
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by koalabars »

well even with access to the files the folders remail read only and idk how to edit that state to not be read only I have owned every halo game and gotten almost every achievement i want them all again on my profile with out doing all that work again i mean I have already done it so why should i have to do it again for my rewards when i had them before etc... i also had the windows version and tried for two days straight to change those files out i have access to see them and full folder access but for those specific folders i get no access to do anything :(

Beerman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Beerman »

The bypass only works on the steam version as far as i know. Maybe youre able to replace said files with a live system but even then it will probably just cause an error instead of working