HOw to search lives and energy

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
eljose
Cheater
Cheater

HOw to search lives and energy

Post by eljose »

i have a problem with this game

i would like to know how to use to cheat and get infinite energy, i can get infinite mana because mana has a number on it :( but not energy

or how to get infinite lives in OPENBOR ¿? is there a subject about it ? thanks

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HOw to search lives and energy

Post by Rhark »

I don't know what OPENBOR is but in Cheat Engine you can try searching for FLOAT - unknown initial value and search for decreased after you take some damage. There are plenty of tutorials on here & the internet to look at.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Hey, here's 3 options for V.01, made them really fast and tested them on arcade only on the last difficulty.You need to have the version i have (for Cheat Engine), in this screen i made below:

PS: don't worry about that life bar, you won't die, is set to 100, you can change it to your desired number and have fun, bye!

Also, this was the version i've found online, if there's another version, provide a link on pm and i'll take a look! :P
Attachments
Final Fight LNS Ultimate.CT
Table +3 [V.01]
(2.09 KiB) Downloaded 210 times

eljose
Cheater
Cheater

Post by eljose »

i still keep dying :( i use cheat engine 7.1 as you did but i keep dying and when i die i can not move my character

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

eljose wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:21 pm
i still keep dying :( i use cheat engine 7.1 as you did but i keep dying and when i die i can not move my character
Well, you never mentioned your game version, in any requests, questions related to things you'd like to know, things like that should be mentioned.. mine was 1.0, that was the result for what i have downloaded, you have another version, now i see that there's version 3.0.0.0 online, or perhaps there's even a more updated version than 3.0.0.0.

Instead i've made a HP pointer, perhaps will work for you.

How:

On Value type select Array of byte
Make sure hex is checked and writable make sure is not checked, instead is fully selected, press it twice, then search for it, now if somehow something will appear, that's the address, it should be only one, add it and create the script!

Also, that health, on easy, is located on 4 bytes as 110 on exact value when you start, get hit and decrease and so on, get hit again and decrease again, you'll find it soon, just in case it won't match your version, from version 1 to version 3.Once you have some working pointer, will work on any difficulty.I don't have the game anymore, i hope this helped, best of luck!
Attachments
hp.CT
Some HP pointer
(458 Bytes) Downloaded 87 times

Noside
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noside »

@VampTY I have the 3.0.1 version, could you make a cheat table for this one please? 😥

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

v03 plz.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Devil must be on his holiday, somehow i managed to have some spare time, so i've downloaded that 0.3 version, updated stuff, so, i've downloaded my previous table i've made for version 0.1, now what do you know, it still works for 0.3!

It works in ARCADE MODE, i mean, i haven't finished the game in order to add more cheats to it, though in ARCADE MODE works for whatever character you might want to select and play with it and perhaps finish the game with!You won't die...it will hurt your character, but he won't die.

All the best pimps!