SPECIAL REQUEST WARFRAME

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Xinkz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

SPECIAL REQUEST WARFRAME

Post by Xinkz »

Hi, Iv'e been really curious if someone is up to the challenge of making a bypass for warframe? I see all these things like esp and aimbot being sold... but its useless to be honest you don't even need it. I was hoping if its possible to make something like the one from Monster Hunter World. Where we can ignore crafting requirements? just to make the farming experience a little more enjoyable since it really takes a lot of time to grind for some items. Thank you I hope someone will help me on finding a source for this one :)

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SPECIAL REQUEST WARFRAME

Post by Idlehands88 »

Xinkz wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:38 pm
Hi, Iv'e been really curious if someone is up to the challenge of making a bypass for warframe? I see all these things like esp and aimbot being sold... but its useless to be honest you don't even need it. I was hoping if its possible to make something like the one from Monster Hunter World. Where we can ignore crafting requirements? just to make the farming experience a little more enjoyable since it really takes a lot of time to grind for some items. Thank you I hope someone will help me on finding a source for this one :)
Pretty much everything on that game is serverside

Xinkz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Xinkz »

Thanks for the quick reply Idle. Looks like there's really no way of getting through :(

Vlad Yvhv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vlad Yvhv »

A better angle than trying to cheat in Warframe is to just join a good Clan. You can get plenty of help, trade tradable stuff with clanmates, seek help on multiple levels (from advice to pre-forming squads to help carry you on difficult missions), and generally have people you get along with to chat with in-game.

isofix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by isofix »

Hi,

like @Idlehands88 already said, all the important things are serversided except the things you do in a mission. Like energie amount eg. this is possible but may resault in an perma ban for you.