copy script bug

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

copy script bug

Post by reinzhart »

why i sometimes can't copy and paste a script on 7.0 ce.
sometimes i can copy it but sometimes i can't it was a bug or what? :(

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: copy script bug

Post by MartaLabieniec »

I also have the same problem. Sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Don't really know what is doing it.

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

thanks for the reply and confirmation at least now i know i'm not the only one had the problem

Eric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by Eric »

The copy contains some useless data at the end.
It's fixed in the sourcecode and will be in the next ce release (or if you compile ce yourself of course)

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

I hope that they will add also an option like CTRL+Z because it is very annoying if for example: you have made big CT table but you didnt saved, you are just adding new options and game crashed, you are opening the game one more time and you want to attach your NOT-SAVED-YET table to the game but by mistake you are clicking NO to the question: KEEP THE CURRENT ADDRESS LIST/CODE LIST? and what is happened? YOUR WHOLE WORK IS GONE!! And you can't bring back your work! So that is why CTRL+Z is very important addon to CE (it can have one step or 7 steps back) - please consider this. I lost a lot of work because not having CTRL+Z function in CE and sometimes if I am making TABLE and options for my CT table for 8 hours, I am tired and sometimes I click the wrong button.

Eric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by Eric »

[Link]

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

By the way, if you can't be arsed to compile or like using the released version, you can copy cheats in text form. Open the CT in notepad (or n++) and copy the whole block of desired scripts, paste into the target CT.

I use this mainly for consolidating into one large CT. A bit slow and annoying but works.

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

STN wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:56 am
By the way, if you can't be arsed to compile or like using the released version, you can copy cheats in text form. Open the CT in notepad (or n++) and copy the whole block of desired scripts, paste into the target CT.

I use this mainly for consolidating into one large CT. A bit slow and annoying but works.
thank for another copy-ing stuff tips.
never use lazarus to compile something but i like to learn something new so i will try to compile it.

i think since the issue was answered so any mods can lock this thread.
and thank you guys for all the answer and reply really appreciate it.