Hiding CE from VAC Deffense

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
polosee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Hiding CE from VAC Deffense

Post by polosee »

Dota 2 fixed changing distance trough file's so i tried use ce to change distance in game and when i played against bot's it works but in moment when i tried to play turbo/custom maps i filed to search with words: your pc not accomplished vac detection (or something in this way i dont really remember) So i have question how to hide ce from vacdeff, can some one give guide?

polosee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hiding CE from VAC Deffense

Post by polosee »

bump

Metanoia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Metanoia »

Nobody is going to feed you the answers. Go do some research yourself.

Help yourself first. Then when you get stuck people will help. Because I'm certain you aint stuck right now.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Yeah, no one is going to help you. Is it really worth a VAC ban for some shit game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The majority of people posting this nonsense talk as if we know the kind of shit they use or have issues with. They go on explaining how MM@#Y@(* does this and @#U(@*HJ does that, as if we're playing the game 24/7 like they do. And most of the times they ask for help with SOMEONE ELSE's work, when it stops/fails or gets patched. Like we're some sort of support center for their problems. Not to mention they are adamant and bump the post for 1-2 days then bugger off to some other site. Gotta love this behavior.. and that's why I'm venting and posting to raise awareness: you're not gonna get any help if you're a constant leech-bag. Just look at his 4 posts..

P.S.: I'm a known cunt. Nice to meet you (in case you wanna vent how I'm rude and you didn't expect that from an Admin and bla bla bla).

marko5789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by marko5789 »

I can not believe what foul words I'm seeing, and from none other than an Administrator of this prestigious website! I am flabbergasted, shook to my core!! How couls you do this Mr. Sunbeam? You should be a leader and guide us trough these tough times with example! And what kind of example do you provide? - Rudeness and ignorance. You should be ashamed of yourself for not being our personal support center for all our noobish inquiries. P.S. how 2 bypaz eac pls help

Metanoia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Metanoia »

marko5789 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:56 pm
I can not believe what foul words I'm seeing, and from none other than an Administrator of this prestigious website! I am flabbergasted, shook to my core!! How couls you do this Mr. Sunbeam? You should be a leader and guide us trough these tough times with example! And what kind of example do you provide? - Rudeness and ignorance. You should be ashamed of yourself for not being our personal support center for all our noobish inquiries. P.S. how 2 bypaz eac pls help
I hope you accidentally eat a rubber duck.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

marko5789 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:56 pm
QUACK!

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:46 am
P.S.: I'm a known cunt.
I mean you kinda are but the overbearing negativity that we get exposed to has an effect too. I look at my old content way back in 2011 and I was so much happier and chill person, I miss my old self.

This is why I emphasise so much on making this community friendly without drama and made it even a rule to be nice. After tiring day of work, we spend our time lurking FRF and dealing with negative content affects our personality. There’s years of damage and we have all become bitter, some a little more than others 😛

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Srsly now, don't steal my spotlight. I wanna be the only cunt here. Unicorns and shit, all yours! :)

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:04 pm
Srsly now, don't steal my spotlight. I wanna be the only cunt here. Unicorns and shit, all yours! :)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Don't be like this "human"