change date value

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Plinio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

change date value

Post by Plinio »

I'm playing Cartel Tycoon and trying to understand if its possibile to manipulate the ingame date, searching with cheat engine I have found this two code that I think are releted to date, anyone can tell me if they can be changed and how? thanks!

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: change date value

Post by BabyGroot »

your picture is too small

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Plinio wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:12 am
You can change the ingame date/time in a game. But first you have to figure out what format it's stored in. Most games with a date it's just the number of days past the start date. But of course it can be stored in a lot of different ways, it could actually be a datetime object. Main thing is to make sure you have the right value by freezing it, before figuring out the format. Then the next question is will setting the date actually do what you want it to do, no one can answer that since we have no idea what you're going for with this.

And as stated already, no one is going to be able to figure anything out based on a blurry picture. And no one will be able to tell you anything directly related to it since you give zero context for what the picture is of.

And your question isn't Lua related so moving this topic to an appropriate sub forum.

Plinio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Plinio »

Sorry i didn't realize how small they was after upload, anyway this one is a function that is releted to calendar counting (at least I suppose since changing the part with "mov [rbx+rdi*4+0C], esi" make the year and the day counting go crazy)
[Link]

This is a function reletaed specific to the year, changing "eax, [rcx+10]" change the year but messing up with this make the year cycle stops
[Link]
Hope this can be usefull infos