[Help] Seeking games good for practicing with

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
LendriMujina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Help] Seeking games good for practicing with

Post by LendriMujina »

I apologize if this is a common question. I want to get to learning CE, but right now I'm at the stage where either a value can be pinned down in an instant or I can just forget about it, with no inbetween.

Even masters had to start somewhere, though, so what games have you found easy to manipulate and learn the ropes hands-on with back when you were a novice? And what makes a game good for this purpose?

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Re: [Help] Seeking games good for practicing with

Post by LeFiXER »

The answer might seem as ridiculous, but I really felt the initial tutorial provided by Cheat Engine was an excellent start.

UltimatePoto42
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by UltimatePoto42 »

LendriMujina wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:25 pm
I apologize if this is a common question. I want to get to learning CE, but right now I'm at the stage where either a value can be pinned down in an instant or I can just forget about it, with no inbetween.

Even masters had to start somewhere, though, so what games have you found easy to manipulate and learn the ropes hands-on with back when you were a novice? And what makes a game good for this purpose?
As mentioned the CE tutorial and the CE tutorial game are good places to start for sure. The tutorial game has some things about it that make it good, because you will have to think about how to find things; most things aren't what you might think at first, plus it even has integrity checks that won't crash the game so you can figure out how to deal with that and not worry about it til your ready. Assault Cube is a popular one to learn with, simple game that can help with learning the basics. I thought Dishonored was a good game to learn on, there is a lot going on in that game, so you can do more than just an infinite health. Plus it works nice in windowed mode, and doesn't take up much resources on the PC. Also it's actually a decent game to play.

The main thing I'd say is; no games with anti-cheat, or emulators/VMs.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »