how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Post Reply
DRDNK1000
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:58 pm
Reputation: 5

how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Post by DRDNK1000 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:53 pm

my health and my exp needed to level up are in the same address
i use aob.
i want to have the option to activete them bough but also to deactive only one of them.
so i cant to put it all in the same one.

how to do it?

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:46 pm
Reputation: 89

Re: how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Post by predprey » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Allocate extra bytes and use them as a flag for toggling the codes instead. So inject asm code for both health and exp at the same address but check for the flags in the asm code to see if the code for health and exp are skipped. A lot of cheat tables use similar methods for cheat activation, i.e. all asm code are injected into the game by activating the main table entry, and the rest of the subentries actually only toggles the flags. One example I can think of right off the bat is Shinkansen's tables.

DRDNK1000
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:58 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Post by DRDNK1000 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:20 pm

predprey wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 pm
Allocate extra bytes and use them as a flag for toggling the codes instead. So inject asm code for both health and exp at the same address but check for the flags in the asm code to see if the code for health and exp are skipped. A lot of cheat tables use similar methods for cheat activation, i.e. all asm code are injected into the game by activating the main table entry, and the rest of the subentries actually only toggles the flags. One example I can think of right off the bat is Shinkansen's tables.
haha im undarstand nothing
sorry about that

maybe u have a video toturial that learn it?
word toturial also be helpful (tho english is not my strong side)

thx
Last edited by DRDNK1000 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 255

Re: how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Post by Rysefox » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:25 pm

meir_atzmon wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:20 pm
predprey wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 pm
Allocate extra bytes and use them as a flag for toggling the codes instead. So inject asm code for both health and exp at the same address but check for the flags in the asm code to see if the code for health and exp are skipped. A lot of cheat tables use similar methods for cheat activation, i.e. all asm code are injected into the game by activating the main table entry, and the rest of the subentries actually only toggles the flags. One example I can think of right off the bat is Shinkansen's tables.
haha im undarstand nothing
sorry about that

maybe u have a video toturial that learn it?
word toturial also be helpful (tho english is not my strong side)

thx
I think there are no good channels with your language. Do not know, what is your native language?
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018

Steam: Here

DRDNK1000
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:58 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Post by DRDNK1000 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Rysefox wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:25 pm
meir_atzmon wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:20 pm
predprey wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 pm
Allocate extra bytes and use them as a flag for toggling the codes instead. So inject asm code for both health and exp at the same address but check for the flags in the asm code to see if the code for health and exp are skipped. A lot of cheat tables use similar methods for cheat activation, i.e. all asm code are injected into the game by activating the main table entry, and the rest of the subentries actually only toggles the flags. One example I can think of right off the bat is Shinkansen's tables.
haha im undarstand nothing
sorry about that

maybe u have a video toturial that learn it?
word toturial also be helpful (tho english is not my strong side)

thx
I think there are no good channels with your language. Do not know, what is your native language?
i want english toturial
i know that im my language no one created toturials.
just say i prefer video cuz its much easy to to understand when i see it throw my eyes.

have somthing?

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 255

Re: how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Post by Rysefox » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:41 pm

meir_atzmon wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:36 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:25 pm
meir_atzmon wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:20 pm


haha im undarstand nothing
sorry about that

maybe u have a video toturial that learn it?
word toturial also be helpful (tho english is not my strong side)

thx
I think there are no good channels with your language. Do not know, what is your native language?
i want english toturial
i know that im my language no one created toturials.
just say i prefer video cuz its much easy to to understand when i see it throw my eyes.

have somthing?
CTG: https://www.youtube.com/user/BloodFayte
Stephen: https://www.youtube.com/user/seowhistleblower
CTG Discord (There are very good cheaters -> Negaton and some more) https://discordapp.com/invite/ndn4pqs
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018

Steam: Here

DRDNK1000
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:58 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Post by DRDNK1000 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Rysefox wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:41 pm
meir_atzmon wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:36 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:25 pm


I think there are no good channels with your language. Do not know, what is your native language?
i want english toturial
i know that im my language no one created toturials.
just say i prefer video cuz its much easy to to understand when i see it throw my eyes.

have somthing?
CTG: https://www.youtube.com/user/BloodFayte
Stephen: https://www.youtube.com/user/seowhistleblower
CTG Discord (There are very good cheaters -> Negaton and some more) https://discordapp.com/invite/ndn4pqs
THX MAN

DRDNK1000
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:58 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Post by DRDNK1000 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:45 pm

Rysefox wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:41 pm
meir_atzmon wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:36 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:25 pm


I think there are no good channels with your language. Do not know, what is your native language?
i want english toturial
i know that im my language no one created toturials.
just say i prefer video cuz its much easy to to understand when i see it throw my eyes.

have somthing?
CTG: https://www.youtube.com/user/BloodFayte
Stephen: https://www.youtube.com/user/seowhistleblower
CTG Discord (There are very good cheaters -> Negaton and some more) https://discordapp.com/invite/ndn4pqs
oops
i learnd every thing i know from them
maybe they have one but i dont know him
(saw maybe half of the videos)
do u know specific one (no need to searh just for me, but maybe if u already saw one and rememer him)

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 255

Re: how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Post by Rysefox » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:48 pm

meir_atzmon wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:45 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:41 pm
meir_atzmon wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:36 pm


i want english toturial
i know that im my language no one created toturials.
just say i prefer video cuz its much easy to to understand when i see it throw my eyes.

have somthing?
CTG: https://www.youtube.com/user/BloodFayte
Stephen: https://www.youtube.com/user/seowhistleblower
CTG Discord (There are very good cheaters -> Negaton and some more) https://discordapp.com/invite/ndn4pqs
oops
i learnd every thing i know from them
maybe they have one but i dont know him
(saw maybe half of the videos)
do u know specific one (no need to searh just for me, but maybe if u already saw one and rememer him)
I do not know anymore, I learned most from them, the rest I have made with logical thinking.
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018

Steam: Here

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 588

Re: how to do 2 difrent things on the same aob?

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:08 am

CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users