Sekiro Item Spawning

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
moartacos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Sekiro Item Spawning

Post by moartacos »

Hi everyone, I'm very new to cheat engine and I'm not really sure how to use the software. I'm trying to spawn an item in my game that my character does not have right now. From some searching, it seems like spawning this item is possible somehow if you have the item ID, which I do have. Would anyone be able to help me learn how to spawn items?

The item is Father's Bell Charm, and the ID is as follows:
B0002333

Thanks in advance for the help!

denisbucur88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sekiro Item Spawning

Post by denisbucur88 »

*SOLUTION* I was having the same problem and couldn't find anything online however I found the fix! Go to your cheat engine tool and you should have two boxes, one for "enable .6" and a second box under it, press both of the boxes and after scroll all the way down and also press the boxes next to "Auto Assemble script" and "[highlited inventory item]", go to sekiro and highlight an item in your inventory (useless item you don't mind using like ash etc.) with the mouse then now there should be boxes underneath with the numbers of the item highlited. All we care about are the 3 columns with 8 figures on the right of them, replace each one with the item of the bell you want so in this case change the +0 column to B0002333. +4 to 40002333 and +c to 00852052. After go back to sekiro, exit the inventory and go back into it and you'll see your desired item :) hope this helps