Help me write scripts to change the value by getting the address from the breakpoint

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
conhangcui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Help me write scripts to change the value by getting the address from the breakpoint

Post by conhangcui »

I am looking for a way to change each value as in the photo. I tried searching for a pointer but failed because after restarting the game, the addresses were no longer valid. The breakpoint address manages 4 different address, when I change edi registration the game will crash
help me!!! :(

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Help me write scripts to change the value by getting the address from the breakpoint

Post by GreenHouse »

Just an AOB Scan? If you want to change all of them, then change all of them with a normal script.

conhangcui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Help me write scripts to change the value by getting the address from the breakpoint

Post by conhangcui »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:57 pm
Just an AOB Scan? If you want to change all of them, then change all of them with a normal script.
I mean, four floating-point dynamic addresses are managed by a read only address and I need the script to change the value of those 4 float addresses.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

conhangcui wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:02 pm
I mean, four floating-point dynamic addresses are managed by a read only address and I need the script to change the value of those 4 float addresses.
Together or separated?

conhangcui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by conhangcui »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:05 pm
conhangcui wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:02 pm
Together or separated?
When I change sex, I will get the gender address, change the face image or hairstyle, then get the corresponding address. Those addresses will be valid until the application exits. Is it a separation?