fearlessrevolution

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
iGoofymane
Cheater
Cheater

fearlessrevolution

Post by iGoofymane »

I was on fearlessrevolution for about 3 hours watching CE tutorials by Rake and when I got to one of the vids he said I should spend like two weeks learning C++ before finishing that video. Thing is, I'm more confused now. I mean, I find it very hard to learn new things , I literally have to be Kinesthetic learning to feel like I understand and have learned something. What do you recommend?

I mean, I want to be able to make a launcher where I can launch cheats from. Basically a launcher where I keep my Minecraft internal menu and GTA V storymode internal menu saved.Sort of like this ---->

For anyone who doesn't know what Kinesthetic learning is ----> Kinesthetic learning (American English), kinaesthetic learning (British English), or tactile learning is a learning style in which learning takes place by the students carrying out physical activities, rather than listening to a lecture or watching demonstrations.

P.S Assume I have no knowledge or understanding of anything. I'm not saying I don't, but assume I don't.

Thanks,
iGoofymane

Chucky
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: fearlessrevolution

Post by Chucky »

Start with internal (DLL) and don't be afraid to use MSDN.

PS
You`ll need more than 2 weaks to make/code your own launcher.

iGoofymane
Cheater
Cheater

Re: fearlessrevolution

Post by iGoofymane »

Chucky wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:46 pm
Start with internal (DLL) and don't be afraid to use MSDN.

PS
You`ll need more than 2 weaks to make/code your own launcher.
Thanks! I do realize things don't happen overnight. I don't expect to create my own launcher by Saturday. I'm just giving a general idea of something I'd like to do.