Soul Calibur VI Slider Editing

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Soul Calibur VI Slider Editing

Post by Featherine »

What I'll write won't be long since the image is pretty self-explanatory. I tried to achieve this but I'm not CE savvy enough to know what I'm doing here. I tried all kinds of different searches for values but I can never make the game recognize any value changes.
For starters I don't even know how this person managed to find the value between 1743 other values. I tried replicating what's in the screenshot but no dice.

Betcha
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Soul Calibur VI Slider Editing

Post by Betcha »

Featherine wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:52 pm
Check the Checkbox in front of "Simple Values Only" to get rid of messy values,
Who most likely will crash game if freeze or change them, they end with "E-number"

To find value you need from that amount of results is kinda simple if check them by chunks.
Bring down values to the table, and select around 100 values and freeze them, then open game,
See if you can move your slider, if it resets back after you did changes, means you got right value,
Inbetween the 100 values you just freezed, unfreeze half and see if still it affects, till find right value.
If able to move slider without any differences, just delete that chunk that you just freezed and pick next.

MicroTransaction
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Soul Calibur VI Slider Editing

Post by MicroTransaction »

Also to note, each boob has it's own value. This is why there are duplicates of everything. There appears to be a single value controlling all the others