i decided to make an own thread since i dont want to spam in Idlehands88 Thread.
So what are theses files contain ?
- All weapons got doubled weapon damage
- All weapons got a +30 defense bonus
- All weapons have white sharpness
- All weapons have 3x Level 3 sockets
- Bowguns got no Devitation
For example "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World"
If you already got a "nativePC" folder just copy the file in the "common/equip" directory!
There are weapon packs ( melee and range ), if you just want to use a single weapon type, just delete the others!
- I dont want to make the weapons too op. If you want them to deal even more damage, there is a spreadsheet for download aswell where several things are explained and i included damage values aswell so you can just edit them by yourself.
Can I use these online ?
- You shouldn't! Don't ruin other people's fun! Furthermore everyone can see that you use modified weapons and can report you. So all in all these files are only for offline or private session use !
Do you update these files?
- For now on new weapons should be edited as well, if Capcom doesn't change the files. The new edited weapons will unlocked if Capcom deploys the patch.
I hope you guys enjoy it and don't ruin others fun!
With best regards
These things are from WarStalkeR including in this thread on page 3 or you just follow the links:
Modded Items Capacity
Modded Bow Coatings
Modded Bowgun Ammo
04/09/2018 Uploaded ranged weapon spreadsheet including bow offsets
05/09/2018 Add Arena Weapons which are aviable
07/09/2018 Added all range weapons in one folder and updated the range spreadsheet with HGB and LBG offsets including Deviljo weapons
08/09/2018 Added all melee weapons in one folder and updated the melee spreadsheet with new Deviljo weapons
09/09/2018 Updated melee files with higher white sharpness
20/09/2018 Updated range spreadsheet with shell table columns and added a general spreadsheet
21/09/2018 Deleted the armor part out of the general spreadsheet
21/09/2018 Added Armor spreadsheet including Set ID's and Skill ID's!!!
25/09/2018 Corrected armor spreadsheet
- talran for helping me starting to edit and with the work he is doing to the spreadsheet and the calculator
- MHVuze for creating the tool to extract files, that we could start editing!
- WarStalkeR for finding out how to edit carrying capacity and ammo changes and much more!