Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:58 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by nos4r2 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:29 pm

Deviljho wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:51 pm
DamSF wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:16 pm
Kyoshiro wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:40 am
mind tagging me later once you've uploaded it ? :O thanks!
Here's the update I promised to my modded armor file, it now includes both Alpha and Beta armors with 3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills.
Added charms to this mod. So, all fully upgraded charms have three gem slots and max skills. And any charms that don't have upgrades (say the Wyrmslayer charm which you can't upgrade for example) have three gem slots and max skills by default.

common.7z
Can you tell me how to edit charm? like i want to add every charm to have health boost +3 but don't know which file to edit it

User avatar
Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:48 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Deviljho » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:05 am

nos4r2 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:29 pm
Deviljho wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:51 pm
DamSF wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:16 pm


Here's the update I promised to my modded armor file, it now includes both Alpha and Beta armors with 3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills.
Added charms to this mod. So, all fully upgraded charms have three gem slots and max skills. And any charms that don't have upgrades (say the Wyrmslayer charm which you can't upgrade for example) have three gem slots and max skills by default.

common.7z
Can you tell me how to edit charm? like i want to add every charm to have health boost +3 but don't know which file to edit it
Deviljho wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:05 am
Also, for people who want to edit charms:

https://ibb.co/mb9aAA
https://ibb.co/m1q43V

Sneaky buggers.

Also, here is an edit of my previous file but now with charms. I edited all upgrade-able charms to have max skills and three gem slots once you reach the end of their line. As for the rest you don't upgrade? They get three slots, and max skills by default.

common.7z


Just click on the links. I screen-capped where they are located. They are in the last invalid message of the armor dat. Hidden away in there for some reason.

Also, careful with that. Since we have been giving armor, weapons, and charms gem slots it is easy to exceed the limit of 32/33 skills. Which crashes the game, and this is very touchy. So much as highlighting a piece of equipment in your inventory which exceeds this limit causes the game to crash.

Say for example if you select a different helmet or gauntlet that has more skills than your current set. Which is already dangerously close to the maximum amount of skills. You don't even have to equip it. Just hovering over it in your inventory causes the game to crash.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:19 pm
Reputation: 52

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Eternallydissolved » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:03 am

Install into nativePC\common\pl this mod gives all mantles a 50 minute (3000 seconds) uptime and a 0.0001 (0 second) cooldown. additionally it gives all boosters (health, cleanser and affinity) 5 minute(300 seconds) uptime and a .0001 (0 second) cooldown. the reason for me limiting the boosters to 5 minutes is because more than 1 can be placed at a time and if you have 16 of them running on different portions of the map during a quest, it will cause a fps drop because of having to render the particle effects for how ever many you have running at a time

Temporal mantle (to be released on november 22nd with the lunastra update) has been pre-modded to the level as the other mantles.

the one caveat to the 50 minute uptime for mantles is the ghillie mantle as that mantle will run out the moment you attack with your weapon, or take damage; that is how this mantle is programmed to function; if i find a way to make it not respond to damage, i will upload an update to the mod.
askill_param.zip
install into nativePC\common\pl
(368 Bytes) Downloaded 197 times
for whatever reason i have neglected to post this in the modding threads; it slipped my mind, i simply do not know why but anyways, for those who wish to discuss mods, make requests ect; i have started a discord server for the skills modding! here is the link; dont worry, its a permanent link!
https://discord.gg/ZXPQ56y

User avatar
Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:48 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Deviljho » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:10 am

And as of the Lunastra update the mods are broken again, and mess with the UI in weird ways. Gonna work on updating them best that I can.

Probably gonna be chunk 4 or 5.

>gamma sets

Yeah, probably the last one here. And Starlord? Oh boy, we getting Starlord. Don't see the behemoth/drachen set though.

boynextdoor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:51 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by boynextdoor » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:32 am

Deviljho wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:10 am
And as of the Lunastra update the mods are broken again, and mess with the UI in weird ways. Gonna work on updating them best that I can.

Probably gonna be chunk 4 or 5.

>gamma sets

Yeah, probably the last one here. And Starlord? Oh boy, we getting Starlord. Don't see the behemoth/drachen set though.
It's in the game files. If you're using the Editor Suite, it's right below Bushi "Homare".
I'm wondering if the 30 Nov update will break the mods once again.

EDIT: chunk5 seems to have the right armor files. Also damn, Zorah Gamma and Xeno Gamma too!

User avatar
DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:37 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by DamSF » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:42 am

I've updated my Armor Mod to now include Lunastra gear (3 gem slots, maxed skills and set skills for both Alpha and Beta versions).
Attachments
Modded Armor Lunastra Update Fixed.7z
Both Alpha and Beta versions of all armors.
(10.98 KiB) Downloaded 292 times

User avatar
Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:48 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Deviljho » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.
common.7z
(27.04 KiB) Downloaded 467 times
Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.

Phara
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Phara » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:00 am

Deviljho wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:00 pm
Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.

common.7z

Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.
Does this mods have the extra defence and element resistance?

User avatar
Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:48 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Deviljho » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:05 am

Phara wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:00 am
Deviljho wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:00 pm
Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.

common.7z

Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.
Does this mods have the extra defence and element resistance?
No, they do not.

Phara
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Phara » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:08 am

Deviljho wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:05 am
Phara wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:00 am
Deviljho wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:00 pm
Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.

common.7z

Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.
Does this mods have the extra defence and element resistance?
No, they do not.
sweet thanks for replying :)

boynextdoor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:51 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by boynextdoor » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:33 pm

Phara wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:00 am
Deviljho wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:00 pm
Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.

common.7z

Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.
Does this mods have the extra defence and element resistance?
I'm waiting for the Winter Festival update to see if I don't have to re-do it.

Phara
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Phara » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:43 am

Deviljho wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:00 pm
Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.

common.7z

Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.
is this mod working for anyone with the event update?

boynextdoor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:51 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by boynextdoor » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:51 pm

Updated the "improved" armors. As usual, high rank only, no charms, all have maxed skills, 100 base defense and 10 elemental resistance per piece. Have fun!
Attachments
common.zip
Extract to NativePC
(20.05 KiB) Downloaded 229 times

Phara
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Phara » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:05 pm

boynextdoor wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:51 pm
Updated the "improved" armors. As usual, high rank only, no charms, all have maxed skills, 100 base defense and 10 elemental resistance per piece. Have fun!
if its not to much to ask could you do one without the extra defence and elemental resistance? please

User avatar
Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:48 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Deviljho » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:20 am

Phara wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:43 am
Deviljho wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:00 pm
Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.

common.7z

Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.
is this mod working for anyone with the event update?
Yes.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users