how do i hack money in forza horizon 5?

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
mordax
Noobzor
Noobzor

how do i hack money in forza horizon 5?

Post by mordax »

hi. i have been hacking money in many games, but in forza horizon 5 i can't seem to get it to work. i search for the value, but it only changes visually. has fh5 encrypted the real money or something like that? i remember gta5 has some xor encryption on money in single player.
i have not found a single trainer either that would directly change money. any ideas what's up with it?

note that i'm only interested in single player mode. i have blocked fh5 from accessing internet so all online features are unavailable.

thanks in advance.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: how do i hack money in forza horizon 5?

Post by Rhark »

The currency in all Forza games available on PC is encrypted/obfuscated that's why you can't simply find the value.

mordax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mordax »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:53 am
The currency in all Forza games available on PC is encrypted/obfuscated that's why you can't simply find the value.
edit
i asked about this from legend sethioz while back and he just made this in response

no offense or anything, but why lie? i followed his steps and got money working. its not encrypted after all
or is there different versions of game where one of them uses different code? i saw this in some other racing where money was hackable up to a point and then they patched it by encrypting it. i think it was gta 5 actually but i forgot. thanks again for info

apaxia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by apaxia »

mordax wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:23 am
Rhark wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:53 am
edit
i asked about this from legend sethioz while back and he just made this in response

no offense or anything, but why lie? i followed his steps and got money working. its not encrypted after all
or is there different versions of game where one of them uses different code? i saw this in some other racing where money was hackable up to a point and then they patched it by encrypting it. i think it was gta 5 actually but i forgot. thanks again for info
Tried it, doesn't work. It keeps on reverting back. I've tried all value type with fast scan off and still can't seem to find the real value that isn't the visual. Don't even know what I'm missing honestly.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Like Rhark said the value is encrypted and can only be found through painstaking changed/unchanged value searches.

From what I read forza had some new anti cheat, I don’t know the specifics of that perhaps that is why you can’t find it.

Last time I played the game was in 2021 so they might have changed things drastically. Money was client side back then maybe not anymore

apaxia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by apaxia »

STN wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 7:19 am
Like Rhark said the value is encrypted and can only be found through painstaking changed/unchanged value searches.

From what I read forza had some new anti cheat, I don’t know the specifics of that perhaps that is why you can’t find it.

Last time I played the game was in 2021 so they might have changed things drastically. Money was client side back then maybe not anymore
How exactly do I do the "painstaking changed/unchanged value" searches? Sorry if it seems obvious, English isn't my first