Is idling to rule the gods to hard to hack?

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
hjk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Is idling to rule the gods to hard to hack?

Post by hjk »

I have been searching for a cheat table or a way to cheat the game for so freaking long now, I'm starting to wonder if the game is just to hard to hack for anyone. So I just altogether stopped looking for one. Idling to rule the gods is a relatively obscure game, so I'm not surprised to not find one but Jesus Christ, how the hell is there still not one to this day? The game has been out for years now. There are a few forum posts that seem to give a way to hack the game, but I don't understand them. So is there anyone who could possibly scrape together a table(preferably containing god power) or at least have a slightly easy and simple way to hack the damn game? I know I could download some obscure shady trainer off of some random website off the internet, but the adjectives might imply that I don't want to download that stuff.

Also, just in case your wondering "just go make your own cheat table for the game" I'm not experienced enough to make a cheat table for the game even though I have made my own tables on my own for easier to hack idle games. Also because the game is really hard to hack, I cant find values for anything

Edit: I recently found a way to hack god power, thank god. If you want to know how just ask I guess I'm to lazy to tell you right now. But if you still have any working tables, that would be appreciated

Starcraster
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Is idling to rule the gods to hard to hack?

Post by Starcraster »

It's a game made in unity and it's heavily obfuscated & got encrypted values. That's three reasons why there are no cheat tables for it.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Is idling to rule the gods to hard to hack?

Post by unREAL »

Well, you just need to know how the engine works.

This game is made of 3! GameObjects:
SteamManager
AnalyticsContainer
Main Camera

They contain the follow attached scripts:
SteamManager->SteamManager
AnalyticsContainer->AnalyticsLifetime
Main Camera->UpdateStats
Main Camera->Kong
Main Camera->SteamHelper
Main Camera->InfoArea
Main Camera->Gui
Main Camera->OfflineCalc

So everything you want is inside UpdateState and OfflineCalc, you just need to set breakpoints on the obfuscated UpdateStats and OfflineCalc methods and then analyze them...
so you can find all Instances of all obfuscated classes that are containg the values / lists whatever :)

the game is awful and boring, even for a idle game ... - I won't spend anymore time on that crap lol, but now everyone has all infos needed to make some stuff ... have fun!

Edit:
the game is even made with the 10 year+ old OnGUI System ... so you can just "trace" the buttons ... this button system return TRUE is a button is clicked, just set a breakpoint on the return value with a "eax > 0" filter and click a button ... now go [esp] and you see the code that is executed if the button is pressed ... ez ...

simple sample -> buttons that are increasing the physical stuff are returning to KBJENHIIHEP:GCDMLPOKKPN