Hajimari no Kiseki / Trails into Reverie camera script

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hajimari no Kiseki camera script (CLE release on Steam)

Post by amorrow28 »

Ooh, let’s hope so! I’ve also given up trying to figure this out using cheat engine. Maybe static analysis or a way to dig into structures by name is necessary here, which Are methods I don’t know how to do. Hopefully the new port will have a lot more options!

misterwashimashi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by misterwashimashi »

Hello man, it's been a while! I was wondering if there's any chance for this table to be updated to work with the official english version by NISA (Steam and GoG) ? It was just released yesterday.
Last edited by misterwashimashi on Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

IxNoiRxI
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IxNoiRxI »

I am too would like to request camera scripts for the NISA release, something to stop characters from disappearing during vr if your point of view is too low would be awesome too

Floockde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Floockde »

I would also like to request this.

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

misterwashimashi wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:40 am
Hello man, it's been a while! I was wondering if there's any chance for this table to be updated to work with the official english version by NISA (Steam and GoG) ? It was just released yesterday.
No promises but I’m looking into it! I just got the game yesterday, none of the old injection points work at all so I’m starting from scratch.

Riot39
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Riot39 »

amorrow28 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:10 pm
misterwashimashi wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:40 am
No promises but I’m looking into it! I just got the game yesterday, none of the old injection points work at all so I’m starting from scratch.
Thank you in advance for your efforts! We all really appreciate it!

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

Here is an early beta preview of a free camera script for Trails into Reverie (NIS America Steam release, tested on v1.0.4). It is going to be a long wait until there is a full-feature release, unfortunately, as the assembly code is completely different from prior Falcom games. Still, it is working enough that I'm going to share a preview.

NOTE: If you are using CE 7.5 and enabling Force Pause Action results in the game immediately crashing, try CE 7.4. I have no idea why this happens.

Reverie Free Camera for v114.CT
(40.38 KiB) Downloaded 9 times

UPDATES:
beta 3 - Adds Hide Field HUD, Disable Dialogue
beta 2 - Adds min Z, tilt unlock in battle, hide minimap
beta 1 - Initial release
PRIOR RELEASES
Reverie Free Camera for v108.CT
(41.53 KiB) Downloaded 434 times
Reverie Free Camera beta 3.CT
(41.53 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
Reverie Free Camera for v105.CT
(37.27 KiB) Downloaded 390 times
Reverie Free Camera beta 2 preview.CT
(37.27 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
- for v1.0.4
Features:
  • Free camera (with player teleport) - press 0 to activate. See instructions below on how to navigate. NOTE: Very jittery during battle if used alone. Use force pause to stop the jitter. Also note, you can prevent models from disappearing as you approach them using force pause.
  • Force Pause Animation - F5 to turn on, F6 to turn off - this completely pauses the game! Check the box to enable before using. NOTE: You cannot turn free camera on once you pause the game. Be sure to activate free camera BEFORE pressing F5.
  • Increase Tilt Limit (Field and battle): Increase tilt limit to min -89 degrees and max 89 degrees.
  • Set Field Min Z to zero: Normally the camera is restricted from going below waist-height. This lowers the limit to the floor. A separate option disables camera collision, allowing the camera to go below the floor (and through walls).
  • Hide Minimap - Hides the minimap. Best when used with hide Field HUD.
  • Hide Field HUD - Hides the field HUD. Still hunting for how to hide the battle HUD.
  • Disable Dialogue - Hides the dialogue boxes when talking and in cutscenes. When disabling, advance the dialogue to bring the box back.

Code: Select all

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

After activating the script player can use the following hotkeys:
W : Forward
S : Backward
A : Left
D : Right
T : Up
G : Down

Mouse control for tilt/pan!  (You can turn mouse support on and off with page up / page down keys while the script is active.)
Up arrow : Tilt Up
Down arrow : Tilt Down
Left arrow : Pan Right
Right arrow: Pan Left
Roll: 2 and 4 (press 3 to reset)

Player teleport:  Press the ` key to warp to where the camera is looking during Free Camera mode.

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold) 
The free camera Lua code that manipulates the camera was originally based off of Cyber's CS4 table, and as always I am very thankful.

Enjoy!
Last edited by amorrow28 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.

unamed666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unamed666 »

amorrow28 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:53 pm
Here is an early beta preview of a free camera script for Trails into Reverie (NIS America Steam release, tested on v1.0.4). It is going to be a long wait until there is a full-feature release, unfortunately, as the assembly code is completely different from prior Falcom games. Still, it is working enough that I'm going to share a preview.

Reverie Free Camera beta 1 preview.CT

Features:
  • Free camera (with player teleport) - press 0 to activate. See instructions below on how to navigate. NOTE: Very jittery during battle if used alone. Use force pause to stop the jitter. Also note, you can prevent models from disappearing as you approach them using force pause.
  • Force Pause Animation - F5 to turn on, F6 to turn off - this completely pauses the game! Check the box to enable before using. NOTE: You cannot turn free camera on once you pause the game. Be sure to activate free camera BEFORE pressing F5.
  • Increase Tilt Limit (Field): Increase tilt limit to min -89 degrees and max 89 degrees.

Free Camera Controls:

Mouse control for tilt/pan!  (You can turn mouse support on and off with page up / page down keys while the script is active.)

Player teleport:  Press the ` key to warp to where the camera is looking during Free Camera mode.

The free camera Lua code that manipulates the camera was originally based off of Cyber's CS4 table, and as always I am very thankful.

Enjoy!
Only tried camera tilt and it work perfectly, Im using v1.0.3
I hope u can make it support for model mode

Btw can u make no collusion so the camera can go throught floor?

IxNoiRxI
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hajimari no Kiseki / Trails into Reverie camera script

Post by IxNoiRxI »

Thanks for the amazing work so far!
Is it possible to find a minimal z axis value so we could change it to whatever?

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

Minimum Z (and zero camera collision) will be in the next release! It took me forever to find it but I found it this afternoon.

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

Riot39
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Riot39 »

Thank you!

I have a bit of a question, what should I do if I can't enable any script and I receive: << The array of byte named player_movement_aob could not be found>>

The only one that I can enable is the Hide Minimap one.

Currently on 1.0.2 because I'm a bit scared of updating and breaking something else

EDIT: I gave in and updated and of course that fixed it, sorry and again thanks for your work!

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

Script updated for Reverie 1.0.5, download here.

misterwashimashi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by misterwashimashi »

amorrow28 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:53 pm

Reverie Free Camera for v105.CT

UPDATES:
beta 2 - Adds min Z, tilt unlock in battle, hide minimap
beta 1 - Initial release
PRIOR RELEASES
Reverie Free Camera beta 2 preview.CT - for v1.0.4
Features:
  • Increase Tilt Limit (Field and battle): Increase tilt limit to min -89 degrees and max 89 degrees.
  • Set Field Min Z to zero: Normally the camera is restricted from going below waist-height. This lowers the limit to the floor. A separate option disables camera collision, allowing the camera to go below the floor (and through walls).
  • Hide Minimap - I've been hunting for how to hide the entire UI, no luck yet. Still, this might help those who like to play without minimaps?

Free Camera Controls:

Enjoy!
Finally got to try it. No bugs on my end so far, will update once I discover one. Thank you!

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

New beta up, adding disable field hud and dialogue boxes. Download here. I can't find the instructions to hide battle UI, if I manage to do that then I'll call it version 1.0 haha. Tested with version 1.0.6.