SpeedHack in Horizon Zero Dawn does not work

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
wuttang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

SpeedHack in Horizon Zero Dawn does not work

Post by wuttang »

I've been using CE's speed hacks in a lot of games, mostly to speed up parts where it's tediously long (cut scenes, going through stupid menus or lists, long walks in the woods etc.). This is the first time it hasn't worked in an offline game. I figured it'd be perfect to speed up parts where I'm hiding and waiting for the enemies to pass me by/come my way.

Any info/help would be great. Thank you.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: SpeedHack in Horizon Zero Dawn does not work

Post by SunBeam »

Speedhack actually works. If you enable it at main menu, move slider to the right and check that bottom-right flow of river, you will see it changes speed based on your setting. Ah.. that it doesn't work in-game as you're used to, that's something else. Please test thoroughly and phrase it so that you don't accidentally create semi-fake statements. Sure, it doesn't work in-game, but it does work. So your topic title needs adjusting, as it suggests it doesnt't work at all.

I don't have a solution for in-game.

Cheers,
Sun

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Re: SpeedHack in Horizon Zero Dawn does not work

Post by divergence »

It's been a while since this post but I don't mind having a look. I need to replay this amazing game before the next one releases soon anyways. I'll add anything I find in this message instead of making new ones. Might be a day or two but I have things to gain by looking anyways.
--
I added my script to a more up to date page:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13317&start=615