Stardew Valley 1.5.6 CE not working help

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Lurioff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Stardew Valley 1.5.6 CE not working help

Post by Lurioff »

I was going to use CE for Stardew valley, but when using it, I get the error "StardewValley.Game1::Update not available yet. Please try again later". It says .Net info not found. I could not find a solution, if anyone has any information, I would be very grateful. CE version 7.3

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stardew Valley 1.5.6 CE not working help

Post by ShyTwig16 »

This sound like an error with a CT and not CE, you'd likely be better off asking where ever you got the table from.

Lurioff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lurioff »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:00 pm
This sound like an error with a CT and not CE, you'd likely be better off asking where ever you got the table from.
Thanks for the response, but I asked there too, but I didn't get a response from anyone. I just wanted to ask if anyone here has any information.

Lurioff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lurioff »

can I ask one more question ? Is there a CT or program where I can adjust the character's properties such as health and mana in any game? an example picture.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

I mean yeah, Cheat Engine. But you have to find the things you want to edit, or find a CT for the game.