Lucky Patcher Saving Query

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Lucky Patcher Saving Query

Post by pferreira »

Does anyone know the correct way to save app progress made by Lucky Patcher? Am playing an app game (Ninja Turtles: Legends) through Bluestacks and the game requires a paid subscription to access goodies. I use Lucky Patcher to get the subscription but every time I play a level I lose my subscription. It reverts back to before.

I tried saving via Menu of Patches and creating a support patch but it's never successful and I get a message error. Game still saves through Bluestacks but not changes made with Lucky Patcher. Any ideas how to keep my subscription after I play levels and after I close down the game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Lucky Patcher Saving Query

Post by SunBeam »

What does this have to do with Cheat Engine? :| Or with hacking a game? You're asking about the behavior of a tool you used on the Android system.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lucky Patcher Saving Query

Post by pferreira »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:38 pm
What does this have to do with Cheat Engine? :| Or with hacking a game? You're asking about the behavior of a tool you used on the Android system.
Whoops. Wrong place. I've been using Game Guardian and Lucky Patcher together. Really I think only Game Guardian can help me here but can't change the values. Cheat Engine definitely doesn't work for this game. Apologies if I posted this query in the wrong place.