TMNT Legends on BlueStacks Help

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

TMNT Legends on BlueStacks Help

Post by pferreira »

I set up a thread here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16085

Unfortunately no one could help. I needed help because I'm not the best hacker especially for something like Bluestacks. The game is run through Google Play. I've been using Cheat Engine to hack the game but no real progress made. What I need is to alter the platinum shards value as it takes forever to get any. I can alter the gene value on the right but I don't need to do that so the only change I can make is something I don't need.

What can I do? Is there any other better program I can use to alter the platinum value? Bear in mind I'm terrible at hacking. :)

Alebastrowitch
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: TMNT Legends on BlueStacks Help

Post by Alebastrowitch »

So... Why are you using Cheat Engine? Try using Gameguardian instead

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

Alebastrowitch wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:56 pm
So... Why are you using Cheat Engine? Try using Gameguardian instead
I think I originally used that. Was able to change some values like level passes but not the shards. I remember following a YT tutorial to do it and it was hugely complex. As I said I changed some things but the more difficult stuff like the value for the platinum shards (the stuff I need) couldn't be done.

Any help with shards would be great! Takes forever to level up the characters to Level 100. On a side note Mirage Leo has one of his skills blocked. Not sure if it was something I did when using Game Guardian or a bug they never fixed. Would be great to unlock all character abilities any way as his is currently locked.

alliver15
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alliver15 »

I remember this game on my rooted phone, I was able to change the values(dword) of the materials needed to level up a skill using game guardian. But other values are server-sided such as character shards and currencies. And there was an app called lucky patcher and it requires your phone to be rooted for free purchases.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

alliver15 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:47 pm
I remember this game on my rooted phone, I was able to change the values(dword) of the materials needed to level up a skill using game guardian. But other values are server-sided such as character shards and currencies. And there was an app called lucky patcher and it requires your phone to be rooted for free purchases.
I can only hack this game on my desktop. So is it not possible to change the value of the shards?

alliver15
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alliver15 »

pferreira wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:26 pm
alliver15 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:47 pm
I can only hack this game on my desktop. So is it not possible to change the value of the shards?
unfortunately, char shards can not be hacked using a cheat engine, but you can hack the mats for evolution and on your desktop try using lucky patcher for in-game purchases I believe it still works, cheers mate

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

alliver15 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:38 am
unfortunately, char shards can not be hacked using a cheat engine, but you can hack the mats for evolution and on your desktop try using lucky patcher for in-game purchases I believe it still works, cheers mate
So what you are suggesting is a different route to level up the characters to 100 without increasing the shards count?

How do you use Lucky Patcher on BlueStacks for in-game purchases for the game?

alliver15
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alliver15 »

pferreira wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:01 pm
alliver15 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:38 am
So what you are suggesting is a different route to level up the characters to 100 without increasing the shards count?

How do you use Lucky Patcher on BlueStacks for in-game purchases for the game?
first of all make sure that your bluestack is rooted, since you are using gameguardian just search the net using bluestack for lucky patcher I believe the directions comes with it also. And for the level you can use gg to hack it

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

alliver15 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:58 am
first of all make sure that your bluestack is rooted, since you are using gameguardian just search the net using bluestack for lucky patcher I believe the directions comes with it also. And for the level you can use gg to hack it
Whoosh!

What a minute so I have to use Game Guardian but also Lucky Patcher at the same time and even though there's no tutorial on hacking the levels for this game I will still be able to find the values. Huh? :?

alliver15
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alliver15 »

sorry about the late reply. yes, you can run them at the same time. well for levels let us say you have 20 xp points on a char search for 20 on game guardian then got to a stage and after a run check on the exp and there will be one value that would be your exp. Same also for char shards you can hack em also.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

alliver15 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:20 am
sorry about the late reply. yes, you can run them at the same time. well for levels let us say you have 20 xp points on a char search for 20 on game guardian then got to a stage and after a run check on the exp and there will be one value that would be your exp. Same also for char shards you can hack em also.
Is this only going to be useful when I have shards to use so I can find the values using these two applications?

alliver15
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alliver15 »

pferreira wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:40 am
alliver15 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:20 am
Is this only going to be useful when I have shards to use so I can find the values using these two applications?
I did it while I had a load of shards to use in order to upgrade a character, finding those values are easy. Good luck
BTW lucky patcher is still working on the purchases.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

alliver15 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:46 pm
I did it while I had a load of shards to use in order to upgrade a character, finding those values are easy. Good luck
Do you have a tutorial for this game? Using two or three apps at once gets confusing.

alliver15
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alliver15 »

pferreira wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:25 pm
alliver15 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:46 pm
Do you have a tutorial for this game? Using two or three apps at once gets confusing.
Im sorry I don't have a tutorial for this game, I mostly google them and do those cheats one at a time. Game guardian has a lots of tutorial for this types of cheats and for the lucky patcher google helped me a lot.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

alliver15 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:32 am
Im sorry I don't have a tutorial for this game, I mostly google them and do those cheats one at a time. Game guardian has a lots of tutorial for this types of cheats and for the lucky patcher google helped me a lot.
Well I managed to get through Lucky Patcher and Game Guardian again however even knowing the value to change when I try to change it nothing happens. I just can't seem to increase the these shards. It's at 0 now. I was successful in doing the Dojo but am going to have to wait months for the platinum shards to unlock. Speaking of those subscriptions I'm not sure if there's a way to get Lucky Patcher to deactivate the clock on the subscription so I don't have to wait in real time?