Is it possible to make an aimbot with CE or anything else for single player games?

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
khazad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Is it possible to make an aimbot with CE or anything else for single player games?

Post by khazad »

I just read the news about Days Gone data collection saying that it's just there to make sure you're not using aimbots or cheats, so it got me wondering if it's actually possible to make one for single player games.

PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Is it possible to make an aimbot with CE or anything else for single player games?

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

yes it is possible. It is not hard but a complicated cheat. I made aimbot for Assault Cube, in x87FPU Assembly. A friend of mine made it in SSE assembly, but using native trigonometry functions like

Code: Select all

call ucrtbase.atanf
for calculations. Another guy made both aimbot and ESP for assault cube in lua.
To make an aimbot, you need to understand how trigonometry works, how angles are calculated, how you can get angles from distances and distances from angles.
Another very important feature about aimbot, (which is actually not a part of aimbot, but almost every aimbot developer introduce it), is aiming at the closest entity. If you ask me, it is the hardest part in developing an aimbot, because it requires you to get the entity base pointer, entities count ,and then iterate through it to get the closest entity, and if you are making an internal aimbot, it might get a lot messy.
ESPs require external overlays, in CE you can use lua to create an overlay for you and then highlight objects/entities using it.

khazad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Is it possible to make an aimbot with CE or anything else for single player games?

Post by khazad »

PeaceBeUponYou wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:22 pm
yes it is possible. It is not hard but a complicated cheat. I made aimbot for Assault Cube, in x87FPU Assembly. A friend of mine made it in SSE assembly, but using native trigonometry functions like

Code: Select all

call ucrtbase.atanf
for calculations. Another guy made both aimbot and ESP for assault cube in lua.
To make an aimbot, you need to understand how trigonometry works, how angles are calculated, how you can get angles from distances and distances from angles.
Another very important feature about aimbot, (which is actually not a part of aimbot, but almost every aimbot developer introduce it), is aiming at the closest entity. If you ask me, it is the hardest part in developing an aimbot, because it requires you to get the entity base pointer, entities count ,and then iterate through it to get the closest entity, and if you are making an internal aimbot, it might get a lot messy.
ESPs require external overlays, in CE you can use lua to create an overlay for you and then highlight objects/entities using it.
Oh nice, well i'm not capable to make the cheat because i don't know how to program in lua or in any language, i only know the basic stuff of CE lol.